Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Cabdiqasim emerges from the shadows...

Gabbal   

Is that a pm? If yes, I think that is why it is called "private messaging", meaning it is with respect to private rights. Next time sxb, respect people's right and keep private messages where they are supposed to be, i.e. private.

By the way, don't you get tired of this Abdulahi Yusuf debate? There is no way in this world you can excuse or dismiss what the man has done in Bari, Balanbale, Goldogob, and what he had in store for Bosaaso had the people not opened their gates and let him come in peace instead of destroying all they had workd to secure for the better part of decade. There is simply no way you can excuse it! Appreciate the truth when you see, adeer has already a position for himself in history that is not very complimentry. You are trying to re-write history before the ink has dried, not plausable. smile.gif

Quote: HornAfrique

"already a position for himself in history"

You can't put him in position yet because he is still making Somali history let him finish than we can position him

Said Barre is Positioned in History. A hisotry that is not very complimentry.

ps:There is no way in this world you can prove to us what Abduallhi Yusuf has done in Bari, Balanbale, Goldogob, and what he had in store for Bosaaso if the people wouldn't not opened their gates and let him come in. The simple fact is you were not there and you have no clue, but what you heard from those anti C/Y websites God there are so many can't even be counted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Camel Mlik:

Don't bring bullshit to the table without prove kidd. (Slaughtered reer Qardho)

Don't tell me that is some bullshit you read on some news websit.

I don't need a newsite to tell me when Qardho gets attacked by Col Yeey's militias. I have enough eye-witnesses who'll call and tell me. Col Yeey slaughtered hundreds of people in Qardho (his most recent ethnic-cleansing practice). As HORN said, he's done the same in Galdogob and Balanbale districts in the past. These facts are only hidden from the pro-Col Yeey folks.

Jamac Cali Jamac has always been a coward. Before and after. I never changed my mind about him.

It seems Abduallhi Yusuf is 3 steps ahead of most Puntlanders like yourself huh.

Yeah. Thank Allah SWT I'm not a Puntlander. Aside from being a Muslim Somali, I'm an American. :D