Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

6 months to the day of occupation and still going

well, its has been now 6 months almost since somalia was occupied by the dreadful amxaaro christian white house niggas!

i have checked every news org today, & guess what, no one said a didly about this unhuman saga unfolding in somalia. Where women are raped, children are killed with indiscrminate shooting or shelling and elders disappear into the torture houses run by g.w bush and his gang in Addis.

u remember the lies and empty promises in the beginning...oh yes, i will be leaving in 3 weeks..said the rat looking melees and his boyz

well, plz be rest assured, this is an occupation and it will not go till somali ppl get off their butt, kick the warlords and stand up again.

lemme hear your 2 cents.

rat looking melees

looooooooool :D:D

We all knew they are her to stay ,,,, they lost thousands of souls and they'll never leave just like that ,,,,,

There was a time they wanted to move but there is another ghost from the other side who wants then not to leave ,,,,,

Have u noticed also that these days, u hear less of yeey, geedhi dufar etc, and more, more of ethio pm or tugs prading in and out of xamar!!

3x the confrences have been delayed. it just goes to show that the xabaashis are not happy with the way tfg is running their show in xamar.

also, its a fact no other african peace forces are in the pipe line. usa does not land in xamar no more but descided to do target pratice from the air! killing everything that moves.

by the way before i forget, also, i am seeing less and less of the CLAN CHEERLEADERS POSTING LIES LATELY...LOL wazzup with that...!

i guess, they aint getting no more new skirts.. sign of the the times, that uncle aint cutting the mastard these days.

i am seeing less and less of the CLAN CHEERLEADERS POSTING LIES LATELY

looool ,,,,,, it seems they are confused and can't get any positive news to post ...... :D

I seem them here running around screaming, abusing and insulting and that is it ,,, lol