Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOMALIS???

qoslaaye   

EVERY SOMALI IS FOLLOWING THE NAIROBI CONFRENCE, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF THE ASSHOLES MEET OR NT. ALL THE MURDERERS ARE MEETING TO LEGALISE THEIR SHAMELESS ACTION AGAINT HUMANITY. THEY MURDERED MILLIONS OF SOMALI SO THEY CAN BECOME PRESIDENTS, OR TAKE OVER A CITY OR A PORT. THIRTEEN YEARS AFTER DOING BRUTAL ACTS THEY NOW CALL ALL THE SOMALIS TO SUPPORT THEIR ACTIONS AND LEGALISES IT. LET US NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF CARTA, DABUTI. TNG WAS CREATED AND THEY DID NOTHING BUT TRAVEL ABOARD AND USING THE NAME OF THE DYING SOMALIS TO GET SOME MONEY. WELL IF YOU ARE FOLLWING WHAT SOMALI PRESIDENT IS SAYING "I NEED MORE YEARS" WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO GET MORE WEAPONS TO KILL MORE SOMALIS OR FINISH TOUR DE WORLD. LET US AS HUMAN AND GET THIS PEOPLE ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE GET A GOOD LEADERS WHO CARE ABOUT THE WELFARE OF OUR SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND IN PARTICULAR THE CHILDREN AND WOMEN. I ALSO HOPE THAT ALL MOORONS GET KILLED OR DEPORTED TO HELL.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL AND LET ME HEAR HOW YA FEEL WITHOUT CRITISIZING ME OK.

I feel tired, I feel frustrated, I feeel hopless and helpless and ignorant and ****** .

I hate what I am at times and then I wake up and remember that today is a new day and that anything is possible.

I think and remember that greater people fell that millions perished that wars raged and that peace is possible.

So while I knwo that no one will help me, I must try and help myslef. I msut forgive and remember never to forget.

Qoslaaye this meeting is posative and Insha Allah we will rehabilatate the Mooriyaans and help the woman and kids.

qoslaaye

you made more sense in your post then all the posts that have been posted by the guys who expect something from this conference. this is another useless conference which is only there to reconcile warlords, it's not there to help somalia get it's act together. these warlords will use whatever comes out of the conference to fill their own fat bellies and kill their enemies.