Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Proof is required ONLF story line is bogus...

^^^At least you are calming down. Now where is the proof of the allegations? Or you are desperate to cover your weakness and want to divert the question?

Where is the prooof.

Kamaavi   

It's clear to every one who is desperate to cover his weekness. But to your surprice the story lines which have been fed by the inside sources will stand to be true unless the boys are produced for the media.

How would you ask someone else a proof of what is in your pocket?

Where is the prooof that they are doing well under your custody?

^^^lool. Thus all the stories from the "inside" are just made up you dont know anything?

Adeer there is not a shred of evidance to support your claims, remember you stated these men were handed over to Melez & his vampires, now you say they are in Puntland custody, every day is a new story.

^^^Now you say they are under "my" custody, for a week you was posting clan poems stating they were given to the Ethiopians.

Make up your mind, whats the story?

Kamaavi   

For every story there is three sides. But bowe I am talking about the statement which was made by the "rat teeth" minister.

The boys are not being brought to the media yet.

Now as you were crying for the prooof, where is yours first? Can your supposed free state prove that the boys are doing well under her custody?

Good luck with it.

^^^Why would prisoners be brought to the media?

Also you are ontradicting your whole argument, which was these men were handed over to the Tigray, now you say we have them.

Thus the ONLF storyline is bogus.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Halyeey 11:

waligaa adiga victim baa tahay goorma ayaad rag noqonaysaa oo doqonomada ka baxaysa ?

When did being a victim become crime? Waa yaab.....!Does this mean that you admit of being spy, qabiiliiste, Shisheeye-kalkaal, dhuuni-raac? And you are proud of that? Adduunyo hallowday dheh!

Ar sida halla isku dhaamo...I think waxaa kartida iyo sharaftu ku jirtaa inaan khalad la taageerin oo durbaan qabiil la tumin, balse la dhaho khalad baa dhacay ee sideen u saxnaa!

kyz   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Halyeey 11:

waligaa adiga victim baa tahay goorma ayaad rag noqonaysaa oo doqonomada ka baxaysa ?

When did being a victim become crime? Waa yaab.....!Does this mean that you admit of being spy, qabiiliiste, Shisheeye-kalkaal, dhuuni-raac? And you are proud of that? Adduunyo hallowday dheh!

Ar sida halla isku dhaamo...I think waxaa kartida iyo sharaftu ku jirtaa inaan khalad la taageerin oo durbaan qabiil la tumin, balse la dhaho khalad baa dhacay ee sideen u saxnaa!
sxb, waxaa tahay ninkii somaliya sharafteedu cunay, you brought nothing but, BILILIQO, ISBAARO , ********IMO, ISQARXIN ANARCHY, AND ALL EVILS, iska aamus marka sxb I am very ashamed of what you did to our nation.

Abwaan   

loool...Meyd maxaa u dambeeyey? Kii la sii wadey! You know the good thing is inaanan sidaada oo kale nacnac iyo qabyaalad meesha ku hayn iyo ciddeenaa Soomaali u fiican! Labadeenna yey habboon tahay inuu iska aamuso? I guess adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ah.

Faafan   

It just shows this guy is a kid....his a one man horse..I talk to puntlanders and they are dying with shame....He would know because his own leader has been making those outragous statements which has schocked even to the most trecherous somali's.

he use's ONLF as ascapegoat, an organisation he has no firm idea about, except trying to cover up for his incompetent leadership.

Who needs your opinion, ONLF is a terrorist group? who say's Puntland an unrecognised desert which serve's Ethiopia like the stooge's in jigjiga.

Talk about clan whining maybe you havnt read the statements from your own Biciyahhan clan and the words of your sheikhs and elders...who all are aware of the situation...where not passive like you and sit on the internet, we get second by second updates on the prisoner's, and knew when one of them was handed over and the other died.

Faroole has admitted and used ONLF, clealry stating Ethiopia is more of a kin to him.

Stop whining dude, get a grip and accept the failure of your goverment to uphold its dignity.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Why would prisoners be brought to the media?

Commensense! We are talking about proof(You are asking us a proof of what you belive that it is in your pocket)

Also you are ontradicting your whole argument, which was these men were handed over to the Tigray, now you say we have them.

Not me, atheer. And whether they were handed to Tigre in Bossaso, or in Wardheer that story line remians same. The arguement stands for it self, for that matter, but I wanted you to prove minister's statement so that you could be clean.

Thus the ONLF storyline is bogus.

You would belive so. But for now don't backtrack, I'm asking the same proof that you were crying over. You could just prove that the prisoners are in good state and still in your hands, is it not simple as that?

Faafan   

Reality is Faroole is This :D

onlf.png

And ONLF is this

ONLF2O.jpg

When all is said and done, Faroole will be a stooge, ONLF freedom fighter's and the Somali people will be united.

:D:D:D

You are really confused, adeer you are the one making accusations and poems and crying in the dark alone. Thus bring your proof, of the accusation you are making. Also next time stick to a story, you keep talking from both sides of your face and its not pretty.

Lets just say your reactions and lack of substances proves that you have no case.