Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Somalia Military Upgrade Thanks To Puntland

osman_nz   

Brussel conference was only held due to the piracy, and those funds were directed at combating piracy, now the question is this the money puntland got for the nation where is the funding from the federal government to give puntland it's share?

If it wasn't for puntland, let's be honest sheikh sharif would be travelling around getting scrap change here and there, it was the piracy that gave him this life-line. I still do not see him providing any funding to puntland was apart of the deal that was reached in brussels?

Accountability is required to watch these people..

anyways read the story here somalia is getting tanks and jet fighters and stuff like old military..

http://www.radiowidh widh.com/html/module s.php?name=News&file =article&sid=74

landish   

wow i cant believe what im hearing...this is like a thief burning down a store after robbing it and then coming back the next day and asking the owner of the store for a share of the insurance money..loooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooool. ...wallahi niiyo what medication are u on?? if i were u i ask the psychiatrist for a refund of ALL session