Sign in to follow this  
nuune

how far do you know the quraan

nuune   

it will be good idea if we find out how are the nomads keeping the quraan,the question is,how far do you memorised or xafidday quraanka: it can be juz,laba juz,saddex,afar juz.....and tell us the last time you were xaafid.

to me honestly,it was 4 years ago when i was xaafidul quraan,after that i don't know what happen!!!! really am big loser!!!

but if i want to memorize the whole quraan,it can take only few days or a week,but qalbi aawey hee,maba igu soo dhaceeso kaaley quraanka akhri or markale xifdi!!!!

aawaey shiqyaasha,help!!!

Bachelor   

nuune add me to your losser list as well. I admit that i am 0 in memorizing of the Quran. no excuss what so ever. Recitation of Quran requires a consistancy and persistancy. I used to memorize a good part of it back in a days. however now I know how to read when only the Quran is infront of me. That is even getting hearder lately very scared and concerned :confused: And this happen since i came to USA.

nuune   

bachelor you are right,that is why i hate foriegn countries,especially the west,you forgot everything you know and yet they teach you sex education,wayba isla qumantihiin,what a craap people!!!!