Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

SOMALILAND: END OF THE ROAD TO SECESSION

me   

Xiin mahadsanid, but lately i have been thinking.....yea I havent been doing that before. The gems that are shared on this forum sparked new ideas and made me look at the issues we face differently. I am thankfull for the input of the local heavyweights. I hope that we go back to the days when I ideas were shared and the debate was lively. I hope that one day I can present my case as articulate and to the point as some nomads overhere. So far I have got the secessionists cornered, but for me to bring this debate home they have to come out in the open and face the challenge on their ideology.

Jbro: looooooooolz

Gabayte: Good Luck

Layzie: are you trying to get a rise out of me? :D I realize that talking trash gets them flowing for you, but step up to da plate or move on, I getting bored you see.

ps. I don't attack regions or innocent people. I attack an ideology.

pss. Oodweyne xaguu ka dhacay. Could it be he is negotiating with da british about the secessionists independance.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by me:

Somalia is not ready for a referendum today. There has to be a period of peace before the people can make their choice. The people are not ready to make an informed choice today. All sides should get the chance to present their case inform of the Somali nation before such a referendum can be held.

This referendum has to be a nationwide referendum, since all Somalis in the republic are stakeholders in this issue. We have to wait for peace and stability in all of Somalia before such a referendum can be held.

Looks like the insignificant naysayers minority need time to reproduce themselves. :D

Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

quote:Originally posted by me:

So whats your stance on Somali unity?

Whats your opinion on khat crazed lunatics?

In your classification who is a lander and who is not a lander?

Somali Unity Depended ON Mogadishu. Looking at what was a peaceful Mogadishu less then 18 months ago I'm not sure who'd want to be part of anything called Somali Unity anymore.

Currently Lobbying for the Independence of GalMudug State may i add. Jumuuriya Al GalMudug (JGM)

*tears shedding down my fearless eyes in a patriotic fashion.
Let me pull a Qalafesque, calankeena baluuga xidigta leh oo qiimaha iyo qaayaha badan noo dhig nooh. :D

Seriously, inaa quusatid ma'aha. Maanta midka aan ku jirno mid ka daran ayee soo mareen many nations of this Earth, maantana calankooda iyo heybadooda caalamka laga aqoonsanyahay.

Soomaaliya and Soomaalis need you now, more than ever. Inaa meel ka bilowdid waaye oo maxaa u qabtaa Soomaali and Soomaaliya intaa meel mundul yar isku soo oodi lahayd and ignore the rest of your brothers and sisters waxa masiibo ku dhaceyso.

The dismemberment of our nation that you may think can bring solutions may in fact bring countless new problems than the few it solves. New, unintended, unforeseen obstacles will arise, whose solutions would be much difficult to solve than the current riddle we are currently in.

Ka fiirso the big picture than the current challenging one, which sooner or later, hopefully, laga wada bixi doono. Soomaalis functioned fine, hundred of years. We also functioned fine in a modern, democratic state. We can once again function and join the peaceful, civilized nations of this caalam.