Sign in to follow this  
Lake

For peace purposes....How about PL gets SOL and SL gets Sanaag

Lake   

Everything for a peace through out Somalia and SL for goodness sakes..Enough is Enough.

Although I have no Idea how PL borders were estabalished. I understand SL borders have history dating back 1900'. How about they give up SOL for Sanaag. Will you sign to that?

How about this --- since Somaliland fancies itself a separate country, thusly wanting nothing to do with Somalia, we Somalis elsewhere respect that and let you be. And in return, since Sool, Sanag & Cayn see their future with the rest of Somali wanting nothing to do with Somaliland, you folks in Hargeisa get that in your head and stay well clear of the SSC.

Tata…

The people of SSC do not want to secede, they have chosen to be part of Somalia and Puntland is their local state within the union.

You can keep your fake borders the British/Italian divide was done away with since 1960..

Lake   

Okay if SL borders are fake...How was the But-land borders been estabalished? Tell me that..Where did it originated from? Isn't it part of Somalia? I mean one could understand SL having borders that will seperate them from Somalia..since they're willing to go independent..but what is the case of but-land?

And have you been to Erigavo lately? What about the portions that live in the conflict area (SOL,Sanaag) that will rather go with Somaliland? what will you do with them?