Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TIME TO REBUILD SOMALIA

Tahliil   

I am desperate as hell ....how can i deny that..any occupied person, sane and without the echo of Tolka propaganda in his head, would tell you exactly that.....Look at the 169,000 Tigranyan boys in my homeland....you think am relaxed and joyful about that????

I am desperate as hell... Cidiyo Kudirir that's what they call me these days...in my Hometown in the northeast of Soomaliwe. I don't want to lose my existing over some cheap, hateful game of REVENGE sir...

^^^My my, 169,000 in your land, 8000 women and children killed and you are from Puntland. Oh forgive me if I do not take you seriously lad.

Those who have guilt worry about revenge.

The good old days are finished, cry if you must Somalia is back. The few Ethiopian, Ugandan troops will leave when the armed forces are ready.

Tahliil   

did i get the facts wrong? Would you be more relieved if the numbers were a thousand or two less...say 20 kids and 8 moms dead? Is that ok, justifiable to accomplish the mission..just 20 of them southereners

Emperor   

Duke, when you say forget past external conflict do you mean that somalia has given up its claim on ****** because adis helped the government.

Adeer, there are many ways to address that issue. None of the methods we tried before worked.

Thus we need to find new and innovative ways.

Tahliil   

I hope no one, prays sincerely, deep in my heart, that not a sngle soul expereinces that atrocious life-time nighmare of losing one's own child...

These pple have lost, not 16 yrs ago, but just yesterday and today are losing their own chidlren throu the aggression and the invasion of 326,798 Tigranyan armament WE brought to the country to help us....do..

Tahliil   

what differences do the numbers make? anyways the Tigraynan boys (20,000 or 569,897 whatever)are there for the Summer holidays, Beaches and Beer and whatever other entertainment we offer, and then headed home soon afterwards...you know until the next summer vacations, next yr...right??? Cancoon Tigraynan style

^^^Indeed they are there, it matters not for they are there under rules and regulations with a mandate from the TFG. They might swim in the beaches not an issue, considering the beaches were being poisoned for 16 years who knows they might get a rash.

But their limited presence is not a big deal, so long as the end result is that the TFG and the DF of the future are on their feet firmly insha Allah.

Tahliil   

Helirous...see the fathers and the mothers who lost their children, who lost their belongings to Tigraynan invasion, who are spending horrible days in the open because their homes are occupied by Tigraynan boys, who are daily moaning for the loss of baby Maxamed and Maryama, and unable to burry their children in the gutters, who are maimed and sick because of hunger and starvation, they r Duke they are there overthere too bro...in the midst of it all and they will, I mean fathers, real fathers will stand up and die for the dignity of their 3yr olds....

^^^Adeer spare me the not so well thought out comments and the cries.

For those who were defeated were the same groups who used to send mortars into homes and who placed mines inside heavely populated areas those who used the women and children as human cover.

Adeer the defeated groups were warned dont start a war you will lose and you will harm the city.

They did not care as you did not, I remember many wishing for the city battles to continue and the deaths to be great in order to make a point.

The price was terrible but the defeat of the clowns in the few days was a landmark turning point.

Tahliil   

The clowns u r referrin to Duke, in case it may slip from memory, are fathers and mothers,hereos in my book, who get shelled in their living rooms, not by OUR stooges and the REVENGIN vampires but by 456,896 Tigranyan boys who are still gunning down kids in their soccer fields...

those kids, all of them, are resting in peace, in heaven but their parents are turning and tossin while they walk...woould you not avenge Duke for your little ones? don't you think a REAL father should protect and defend his home from the aggressing Tigranyan boys?