Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

(microsoft?) access , 9/11 and the chinese !

Muriidi   

you must accept them all as real...you just have to define and prioratize your access !

anybody knows government people are immune and above the law.

in a civil court you can bring verses from quran or christian bible even as evidence,but nothing from the government can be used as legal evidence.which means you can bring as evidence the story of Noah pbuh ;

but you can't legally prove the cold war or the east west nuclear arms race...as long as the civil court is concerned ,the civil war in somalia never happened ! the parties of the war are not "people" in legal terms.the high somali court does not recognize the civil war as an "event" in the legal sense ,the war and its parttakers are theoretic entities not to be discussed in a constitutional court of law.

you would have to call a special temporary court like nuernberg.or a permanent one like den haag.

we cannot deny the effect of all the war and politics on us... let's not make it worse.let's be realistic.

let me redefine and prioritize my access!

so , unless you belong to a certain extravagant group of people who can "afford" to follow the news on cnn and bbc , watch the nuernberg trials or discuss the bbl crew (bushbinladin) as loosly as we discuss 50 cents record sales...

stop spreading lies you can only prove in a special court that doesn't allow "The Holy Quran" as evidence !

we are prepared to accept them as "real" if they also "redifine and prioritize their access"

thank you mr. president your services are not required...we cannot accommodate any of your

(i don't know what to call them)...you're dismissed..

we will deal with the army and armed opposition ourselves and try to rehabilitate them...

FatB   

i dont understand what do you mean "nothing from the government can be used as legal evidence" and surly proving the cold war is possible it has been so well documented