Sign in to follow this  
Ace of Spadez

Pulse of the Nation: Somaliland Election Projections

We’ve got some two weeks to go, but I think we’ve reached a stage we can make predictions. I have supported UDUB in the last election in these pages, but unfortunately the leadership has shown nothing but incompetence. It appears many former UDUB individuals have come to realize this as they join either UCID or KULMIYE parties. I will only make one prediction thus far, UDUB doesn’t stand a chance. This election is between KULMIYE & UCID and as the voting day comes nearer we may be able to gauge who will come out on top. At this early period in the campaign it appears KULMIYE is leading in the polls. If KULMIYE & UCID continue to split the UDUB vote that continues to disintegrate, KULMIYE will win. However, if the UDUB vote goes to UCID then UCID might come out on top.

All in all I’m really happy we’re able to witness this turning point in our nation.

Salaamz...SOL waan ka yara dhuuntay... and I'm not with UCID...UCID has a JOKER for president..but the vice president of UCID appears to be a steady hand at the wheel. I'm very much happy with his choice for VP. What Faisal lacks in leadership, he has his VP to consult with. This reminds me of BUSH & CHeney team. lol I'm a Kulmiye supporter now, but only until they win. This probably means by default I'll end up supporting UCID after the election is over as they'll most probably be the official opposition. I'm always on the side of the opposition smile.gif By the way from the way things are going who do you think will win?

Welcome back Ace ........

I don't support any of the three and will only decide which one to vote in the last minute. Udub is kind of dead body and Kulmiye is like a mad man. If not Faysal, i would vote for ucid but i don't think they are skilled for the current situation.

It is hard to predict now but looks like Kulmiye has the public support so far.