Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Obama First Lady With HE Ali Jangeli, Minister of Foreign Affairs Mrs. Jama

Zinki   

^^Adeer you owe it to your cousins and by you saying you don't care, serves them no purpose. Your relatives baa meesha ku ba'ay oo ku hoogey due to your laziness. You are lacking in that front :D

P.s. Adeer hadaba smile-gareey. icon_razz.gif

One must know his limitations after all I am not Sharif Hotel. I care about all my Somali people , it's just the fakers in SOl who I do not give a damn about. Now one must smile when life is good and it is good Alhamdulilah.

Zinki   

Thats the way to go old boy!Now ,why don't you support Sharif hotel since he is the reincarnation of Adeero Yussuf? After all ,you seem to be proud of Ina Adeer Sharmarke or the game is ''tribe til death does you apart?''.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I care about all my Somali people , it's just the fakers in SOl who I do not give a damn about.

HEEEE.... YOU hate use cuz you loose every debate!!

''YOU'' care about all Somali people THIS ONE IS NEW :D:D

^^ Let me correct you it's clan and not tribe. The main point is one can not support incompetence and reward bad behaviour. Sharif Hotel betrayed his own friends, he left his fighters as they were bombed in the bushes. He is now hunting his mentor Xasan Dahir and he wants the average Somali to trust him? No Adeer I don't buy his man and his silly governmnt, Yusuf had principles and Ina Sharmake thus far seems to be honest and clean from many of the issues that I have touched on above.

Zinki   

^^ Actually you are *right* on some points but if you paid a close attention to the traits of both the culprits,you would see that they are the same. Now,you cannot commend one and be disgusted by the other for after all,they worked for their individual selves and killed and betrayed all in the name of power.

Alas,while you still pay a close attention,you will also realize that those that paid for their power-hunger is none but your poor fellow somalis whom you so declared your love for .

As for the correction you made.Thank you.Now you convinced me even more,that tribe and clan mean the same just as i have previously thought.

~I thought Shariff would have made you proud.After all,he used his old pal Dahir and now as you put it,he is chasing him in the bushes.An other political manoeuvre he learned from Yussuf.~

May I just step in to remind everyone, that the dog Dahir was allowed to come back to Mogadishu because Shariif was in power?

And then the old man launched a coup d'etat against his younger colleague.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

How did Jingeli snatch a picture with Obama and Michelle?
:D
That is the biggest coup for a somali politician I tell ya. Well done Mr. Jingeli.

Historic picture indeed.

Its a big statement. Sheikh Shariif could only get pics with ministers and not heads of state.

Jengeli for President. :D

Liibaan   

YES, Ali Jangeli for President 2011

I am sure Jangeli would make an excellent and a great president of Somalia, he has all the qualifications to lead our country.

Liibaan   

Jangeli will all his experience as a long time Somali diplomat and Foreign Minister is qualified to be the next Prime Minister of Somalia, or he can run for Somali President in 2011