Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Gloom falls on Dutch asylum seekers

WingA   

its messed in that country man and thats why the U.K is flooded with somali's from holland. Lookslike that somali gurl whos in the parliment is backing her own ppl. how sad!!

How can you blame the dutch?Facts are that "Asylum Seekers" should go through a simple process.

1) make application in their home country

2) have enough money to cover living/medical expenses for 3 years

if they cannot meet these requirements then they can always stay home.

Besides who wants them? They live off welfare, they work under the table, their women usually wont be hired by a self respecting organisation etc etc

Send them home

who-me   

Muslim_Queen

Yap they should pay their expenses while they wait their acceptance!

Isnt that bit ironic since we are dealing here with rufegees who fled their homeland because of reasons such as security, hunger starvation and etc?

WingA   

Muslim_Queen,

did i read your post right?? if so, would you turn ur back on the ppl who need help?? do you know what they have been through?? do you know how long it took them to get there?? do you know how they saved the money to travel to make something of there lives?? nah, they just want welfare and live off the goverment right??

its be honest here, some ppl do live on walfare and some ppl dont walaal.. and everyone deserves a chance in life..

my, i wouldnt want you to be my "Muslim-Queen"

salaams..

To Winger

"its be honest here, some ppl do live on walfare and some ppl dont walaal.. and everyone deserves a chance in life.."

I entirely agree with you BUT they should be in Somalia or Saudi Arabia or Iran or Afghanistan where their culture is appreciated. There is no such thing as a refugee but there are

a) people who do not get along with their government

b) economic migrants

Just because we in the western countries HAVE it does not mean we WANT to keep people who do not work and have to be subsidised. No offense meant but why should we? Your problems are not our problems.

Picture it this way; if someone knocks on your door and you invite him in and then he wants to sleep there, eat there(and complain because there is bacon and booze in the fridge), demand bus fare, clothes and so on what would you do?

Salaan...

Originally posted by Muslim_Queen:

...Just because we in the western countries HAVE it does not mean we WANT to keep people who do not work and have to be subsidised. No offense meant but why should we? Your problems are not our problems.

We???? Our??? Who are you??? Paul Martin's daughter? :D:D Jean Chretein's daughter-in-law???

"We" don't accept refugees kulahaa. Ilaahey caadil waaye dadka qaarkoodna waa iska hadlaan, bilaa caleeg.

Soomaali mar horee ku maah maahday: Daanyeer dabadiyee ma arigaasoo dabi dadoow ki diimaas.

Jaaw.