Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Col Abdulahi Sheikh Ismail Shacabka Kismaayo wakhtigooda waan siinay

Cumar   

Does anyone the number of the cidamada that Barre Aaden Shire is controlling?

According to someone from Xamar, 20,000 ciidan, 35 taangi and 350 teknicals have left Xamar heading to Kismayoo.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Suleyman:

According to someone from Xamar, 20,000 ciidan, 35 taangi and 350 teknicals have left Xamar heading to Kismayoo.

Then it is the tribal war they were trying to hide, no? :D

Gabbal   

Caydiid and the USC had more during their early nineties attack on Gedo against unarmed fleeing civilians and jidkey mareen wax qarsoon maaha.

Kuwaane weynu arki.

Cumar   

Insha'Allah, we'll see how this plays out so that we can witness the true intentions of both parties. I am neutral at the moment despite the fact that Barre Aaden Shire is my inadeer (first cousin).

My position lies with Islam and we'll see at the end which party instills Islam in their conduct.

Salama

Gabbal   

Insha'Allah, we'll see how this plays out so that we can witness the true intentions of both parties. I am neutral at the moment despite the fact that Barre Aaden Shire is my inadeer (first cousin).

:D

Cumar   

As-salama calaykuum

What is with these facetious remarks and semi-ambigious smilies. Didn't the nabiga (scw) clearly instruct us to be clear in speech.

What amazes me most is that you ONLY know Indhocade's army in quantity but not your so-called "ina-adeer" Barre's. I dont get that!

Bluka!

Cumar   

loooool walaal, don't bite my head off. This is not some feeble attempt to disguise an ICU supporter under the banner of Barre's inaadeer. The source of the figure hails from an onlooker in Xamar. I do not the quantity of Abdiqadir Aadan Shire's army nor does me being a family member automatically qualify to know his prepared tactics and the quantity of his vast army :D

Salama