Sign in to follow this  
Goodir

Donald Rumsfeld greeted by Code Pink

Goodir   

Donald Rumsfeld at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

These ladies are on fire, shouting at the top of their lungs as they caught the former defense secretary by surprise. Only in America do you see once a top powerful minister yelled at "war criminal" and hand cuffs on his face. I think he scored well by laughing at the protesters and remaining calm and civil about it. I tell you only in America. Democracy in action.

Kashafa   

Athar(or Hadeeth, not sure): Af'dhalul jihaad kalimatu Xaq cinda Sultaan jaa'ir. The best of Jihad is word of Truth said in front of a Tyrant. Basically, speak truth to the Power.

I swear the ladies of Code Pink have more Raganimo, Gobonimo, and Geesinomo than Sharif Ahmed, the Council of Scholars led by Basheer Salaad, and Xiin's Islaax party, all put together. Falaa naamat acyunal Jubanaa. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep.

When Sharif 'Al-Khabeeth' Ahmed went to prostrate himself in front of Meles Zenawi and beg for his support, did it ever cross his mind to hold Zenawi accountable for the Ethiopian genocide and occupation ? When he was grinning like a well-trained house nigger, did it occur to him to say a word of Truth to this Tyrant with the blood of tens of thousands on his hands ? Just a little bit of Xaq ? For the sake of the countless of Somali women raped, impregnated, molested, robbed, and killed by both the Ethiopian soldiers and their TFG cousins(led by Saciid Dheere and Cabdi Qaybdiid who are now the peaceniks heroes and last hope) ?

Gun'nimo, as the poet said, is a shirt once worn becomes impossible to take off. Shariif Al-Khabeeth and his dayoosi peaceniks have worn the shirt of Gun'nimo since the Ja'Booty farce and every new day brings a new disgusting act of dhulinimo.

And then you see the Code Pink ladies and your heart is filled with admiration and pride: There are men and women of Honour in all countries and across all spectrums, speaking truth to the power, whether by the pen, the tongue, or the sword.

All hail the ladies of Code Pink.

1735552984_440eadb154_o.jpg

^If the Sheekh can defend himself from the unleashed hordes of hell disguised in flavor-of-the-day "Islamic" costumes, he can sure as hell defend himself from your slander.

It's been -what- a week already? Weren't you supposed to take Villa Somalia on Monday? LMFAO

Kashafa   

^^ I never said we'd take it on Monday. Unlike some delusional folks, I have a firm grip of this thing called reality. Wars, especially civil wars, are not won within days. The campaign to liberate Mogadsiho will take weeks, if not months.

But make no mistake, friend: Villa Somalia will fall to the Mujaahideen, sooner or later, inshallah.

Others before you swore up and down that (insert name of city) would never fall to the 'hordes of hell'....but guess what, chief....... fall it did, and fall with a resounding thunder smile.gif .

So if I were your boy Shariif, I'd go easy on the bravado and Is-Qancis and start planning a suitable exile location. I already reccomended Doha, Qatar for him.

Ugandan tanks won't protect you forever.

Oh no, I cheered when Shabaab took Kismaayo and all those other cities. I didn't even mind that they were walking around Xamar at their leisure. See, Shariif has a lot of things to do. If Shabaab can do part of his job for him, all the better!

But when a certain power-hungry hyena uses good old Shabaab to get his claws on the President's chair, that's a whole different story.

Kashafa   

^^ Also, could you please point out what I said that was 'slander' ? I may have used rhetorical flourishes to drive home a point, but everything I said is factual: Shariif did humble himself in front of Zenawi. He did promise to be supportive of Ethiopia and Ethiopian policy. He divested himself from Somali Galbeed. These are all facts. Zenawi himself confirmed it in a interview with Zeinab Badawi of Hardtalk when he bestowed his, and I quote, "full confidenec and support" for Shariif.

Object to my style of writing, but do not question the facts, abti.

Oh and he also did grin, and shuck and jive like a well-trained House Nigger. I have the pictures to prove it:

8f363cceff8bca3787d0f3c6c73aec8e.jpg

shariif%20oo%20meles%20salaamay.jpg

Of course, you would call that smiling and gracious social manners. I would call that being a House Nigger. Chalk it up to a difference of opinion.

But let me ask you this: What would you call somebody who is smiling all 32 teeth apiece and acting incredibly gracious with a dictator that masterminded and directed the invasion, occupation, and genocide of another country ?

Wait, wait, don't tell me, you would call him: A diplomat. :D