Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

And He's Head of Intelligence?

Liqaye   

Sallams brother horn afriq

General Boykin is a bigot with a ****** name , but that does not in anyway impede his ability to serve a goverment based on bigotry and futher their short sighted aims, why all the hypocrtical hullabaloo in the western press, so what if he thinks he is a christian G.I Joe that is what most of the people who voted his boss in to power want in their generals!

And besides the only diffrence between bush and clinton , is that clinton would not have put somebody as free with his opinions in such a position , but having such an opinion would not have impinged on his getting the position.

Thunder   

:D Finally someone with courage or idiocity have stated what majority of muslims have known --" The war to supress Islam".

The adminstration wants to shut down MADRSAS, :D

They want friday sermons to be friendly to those killing MUSLIMS in Iraq, Palastine, Afghanistan...chechneya :mad:

asalam,

thank u my dear brother, i think the general should be dismissed because if thinks all muslims are the devil and hes god is bigger than our god. i think bush is going to try really hard to undo the damage the general has caused.

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Zakaria did them justice-it was good articLe.

'Head of inteLLigence' that just goes to show you what a bunch of scumbags they reaLLy are---reaLLy stup!d peopLe.Im not surprised though...i mean what do they reaLLy know about IsLam-NADA!!!

Liqaye   

Ladies and gentlemen all I would say is Fareed Zakaria is a staff writer for newsweek magazine, He is neither a friend of muslims or even the individual sovreignties of nations, as he has been one of the main proponents of the war in Iraq the only diffrence is that he is of that type of liberal that observes niceties and thinks they know what is better for you than anything you can think.

I am still deciding who in the final analysis does more Harm G.I Joe or mr. Zakaria