Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Meedey Dowladee Taagta Darned

Meedey Dowladee Taagta Darned? Where is the weak government? Few supporters of international terrorist and their Somali hosts/warlords and religious fanatics have been endlessly boosting about the copture of southern towns and villages by the ICU who have turned a people's upriesing into land grabbing campaign. Shamelessly using religion and whatever propganda would work on inocent Somalis in the South, their sweep was unopposed for the most part. Only one other entity, the legal entity, Transitional federal government was left to oppose them. The TFG, despite being unable to upsurb the UIC because of the delecat balance of power within the government between clans and because this upsurbtion would invalidate its charter, made every possible means to negotiate with the UIC, sending the preisdent, prime minister and speaker of parliament to a conference with out a single top member of this illigel entity. For reasons we are all aware of, depending on wich side of the fence we're seating on, talks between the two entities irreparably collapsed. The UIC resorted to propaganda, attacks, threats, itobiyanki ba soo socda and daily calls for jihad against the government and its neighboring allies. Most impoartantly, they did their best to piant the government weak, Yet they were really the weak ones parading children and woman with guns everyday and sending children to fight the war they have started. the war is far from over but one thing is pretty clear: The UIC is being defeated on every front. Puntland has coptured bandiiradley, Gelinsoor and has now surronded the UIC militias in cadado and talking with them about how to surrender. The entire region of Hiiran has been coptured by the TFG appionted governer and federal troops with exception of buule burte which the good sheikhs decided was not worth the fight. Government troops have coptured idaale and pushed the UIC militias first from daynuunay, then to moode moode and now to the outskirts of diinsoor. The Government has closed Somali airspace, borders and sea. To drive this home, Ethiopian MIGs helping the Somali government have bombed to airports under the control of the UIC. So, were is the weak government that some have you based all your theories on?

Taliban   
Insha'Allah, the ICU with the help of the global Islamic insurgency shall hand humiliating defeat to the TFG and its Ethiopian patron. Amen. Allahu Akbar!

RedSea   

TFG? there is no such thing as TFG,few thousand of TFG troops can't possibly hold up against the more numberous and motivated Islamic courts union troops however,this is Somalis(who have damiir) vs.Xabashis(aggressors) and few of their insignificant daba dhilif.

Victory to the ICU,

Allahu Akbar.

Taliban:"global Islamic insurgency ". Taliban, I hope your not in the US or I would report you to homeland security and you would spend the rest of your filthy life in Getmo because thats where people who think like you belong.

red Sea, according to you there is no Somalia and you have spent the better part of your life arguing for why there should not be a united Somalia, so I cann't honostly understand what you are getting worked up about. None the less, for the sake of your sanity, I hope what you have said are coming from an invented forum character rather then your real view of things.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Taliban:"global Islamic insurgency ". Taliban, I hope your not in the US or I would report you to homeland security and you would spend the rest of your filthy life in Getmo because thats where people who think like you belong.

That supposed to scare me? You want to run into trouble?