Sign in to follow this  
Sky

why the hell is puntland having secret deals

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

^^^^^ Spare me the hot air brother. You speak for only yourself and no "Somalis". The people of the state of Puntland need this type of project that will improve their livelyhood.

As for the tribe thing, we are clans not tribes and these types of projects would help all the clans of Somalia.

And please stop refereing to the Somali President as a warlord you are getting silly now.

Not only do I call him a warlord, but I consider him as criminal and traitor. To me, he has this sub title of 'Ethiopian Secret Agent'. I won't digest what you trying to convince us about the criminal.

^^^

lol digest what ever you want son. He is the legitimate President of Somalia I didnt makee him that it was all ordained by the lord. Now you can keep insulting your President, but hey that wont do much for. Breaks and stones might break my bones but words.. :D

But you are a refugee who knows nothing about anything. Like I said you look silly brother. Dont insult the President kapish

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

quote: Not only do I call him a warlord, but I consider him as criminal and traitor. To me, he has this sub title of 'Ethiopian Secret Agent'. I won't digest what you trying to convince us about the criminal.

But you are a refugee who knows nothing about anything. Like I said you look silly brother. Dont insult the President kapish
;)Duke... you said simply and hopefully there take it as lesson, I am tired to convincing this people that Somalia will succeed.