Sign in to follow this  
Asxabul_kahf

Praise Allah! Increase your Dua and Salat, Ramadan is slowly leaving....

Salama aleykum

All praises due to allah, the creator, sustainer, benefactor, the king of all kings, the merciful, the helper of the masakiin, the protector of all that is good, O allah we love you and we obey you, we seek your forgiveness and mercy, O allah make us the people of jannah, the people that earn your pleasure, the ones who stay away from all that is evil, the ones who order all that is good, O allah give us iiman and taqwa and bless all the muslims around the world. And may peace and blessings be upon our prophet muhammad salalahu calayhi *****aa ahlihi wasaxbihi waman tabicahum bi ixsaanihi ilaa yawmu diin.

Walaalayaal, my dear brothers and sisters, lets fear allah and fear allah witht he taqwa that he deserves and lets try not depart from this temporary life with out being in the state of Submission to allah subhana watacalaa (Islam).

This is just a reminder for myself and for my dear brothers and sisters in islam, To remind ourselves of all the mercy, nimcah blessings that allah has given us, Please lets not forget to thank allah everytime we get a chance.

allah says: Say: He it is Who brought you into being and made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts: little is it that you give thanks.

Today we are worried about little things, we never think about all those other muslim brothers and sisters who are less fortunate than us, those who dont have eyes, ears, those who have heart problems, or their brain cant function right. Do we make dua for them or do we even thank allah for given us this...???

May allah make us part of the shakiriin.

Allah says " wadakir fa ina dikraa tan fa'ul mu'miniin"

So i hope this was a beneficial reminder, For me and for you. and insha allah..lets try to ponder about even One verse of the quran Daily!

Salama aleykum