Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Fights That Took Place This Weekend

NG is quite confused here. He doesn't know wether this incident is minor or a major incident that will unravel his new believe in secession since the high point of the capture of LA. The trouble for the secession is that it will never be viable unless SSC consent to it willingly. This incident proves once again how the dream of secession is untenable.

Now what exactly happened and why?

I can only tell you what happened here. Coz of the expected elections in Ethiopia (that is over now) for other unknown reasons Ethiopia brought its military to Buuhoodle which lies at the border. They closed the border, crossed to the Somali side and collected all the trucks and took them to their base.

One thing i know is that Ethiopia always believe ONLF figures use Buuhoodle as their main access to Ethiopia. In a previous reports (one or two years ago) it indicated some weapons were coming from Bosaso and crossing to Ethiopia from Buuhoodle.

But why Ethiopia take such step NOW is the main question that i cannot answer here but one thing i know is related to the Ethiopian elections which they normally close all the borders.

Was it a coordinated attack by the SL and Ethiopian armies to crush and destroy any dissenting voices in that region?

I don't think so. Of course Somaliland was concerned about the clan militias in the area and this Khusuusi thing. Ethiopia in the other side is always concerned about the ONLF using that area to bring reinforcements and military equipments. Both countries (Somaliland & Ethiopia) are worried of Alshabaab taking the chance to create basis in those areas.

To what end and why is Ethiopia helping SL in something that may upset its other client (PL)?

I believe Somaliland here was only taking the chance to stretch its control to more areas while things are heated up in Boohoodle but not a direct coordination with Ethiopia.

Was it a reaction by the people of Buhoodle to the heavy-handed treatment of the Ethiopians on that side of the border? Did a scuffle escalate into a fight?

It was not the whole people who attacked the Ethiopians in Buuhoodle. Some of the militias who believed Ethiopia is here to help Somaliland started the attack on the Ethiopian base and that is how it started. The Ethiopians on the other side attacked the town and as usual were taking revenge against the people.

If the leaders of those militias were wise enough they wouldn't start attacking Ethiopia to open a new front there ... they would start negotiating just like they are doing right now so that they will have only one front with Somaliland.

Was it something that the SSC leaders instigated in order to fulfil the promises they have been making all along? In other words, has the resistance finally shot its first xabashi?

I don't think even the SSCCCCC leaders have decided this sxb. It was done by some armed militias without any permission from their "supposedly" leaders.

who ordered the attack on the Ethiopians is the one-million-dollar question here.

Was it a Riyaale inspired plan to cause unrest and disrupt the upcoming elections in SL?

Not at all. Rayaale do not control Ethiopia and I don't think he controls the SSSCCC thing either. We all know who started this fire this time.

Let's not give Rayaale the credit of controlling the whole Horn of Africa Now ,,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ Quite a coincidance. So, what is SL planning to do with those boxes now?

Originally posted by Peace Action:

NG is quite confused here. He doesn't know wether this incident is minor or a major incident that will unravel his new believe in secession since the high point of the capture of LA. The trouble for the secession is that it will never be viable unless SSC consent to it willingly. This incident proves once again how the dream of secession is untenable.

Who told you that I don't know if this is minor or major? It's very minor (despite the deaths), saaxib. Nothing really changed. Adigu, other than the Xiin tactics of saying a lot but really sayig nothing, maxay (really) kula tahay? :D

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Now
Should shed the light on something ............
:D

Lies and fabricated story by Qabiilnews.com

Jb iyo Somalidiidkii u rajeenaya in mar kale xabashidu xasuuq ka bilowdu Buhoodle,

However, Its true that 100% people of Buhoodle/SSC support the noble struggle of their brothers/sisters from Western Somalia against cruel Ethiopian occupation, unlike secessionists

Halkanka ee ku jiraan walaaladeen Somaali Galbeed waa muqadas, waa gaf in kooxda xabashidu macmishay 1980skii ee ladhaho snm (somalida midnimada necab) ee kaalmo kaga raadsatu xabashida onlf baa halkan martay