Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Lower Shabble update: justice at last... thanks to TFG

ad_may_amin.gif

During the few months the ICU ruled the South, Abdiqasim's sub-sub-sub clan ruled all the districts of Shabeelada Hoose. There was no shame or out cry at this at all. The locals had no say in what went on there. The ICU was supportive of Indhocadde and his cousins' rule. The ICU protected Indhocadde's regime and they did nothing to free the people of Shabeelaha Hoose.

They even promoted him to war chief and defended his actions. Sharif Ahmed the mouth piece even cursed Amin Ammir.

Here is how the Shabeelada Hoose districts were divided by one sub-sub-sub clan amongst themselves.

1.Indhocadde: ruled Marka, Qoryooleey,K/waareey and Awdheeglle

2.Dhuxuloow: ruledBaraawe and Sablaale

3.Shaarub:ruled Wanllaweyn

4.Cirfo: ruled Afgooye

Free at last. It is a landmark moment, and all Somali's should know. It was the TFG that gave the locals every where the chance to rule their regions and play a role in the national politics..

Maamulka Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose oo Shaley La Magacaabey:

05/26/07

Aadan Cusmaan - DMC-Muqdisho

Muqdisho DMC 26 May 2007.

Wareegto ka soo baxdey xafiiska Ra’iisulwasaaraha ayaa shaley si rasmi ah loogu dhawaaqey maamullo cusub oo laga dhisey Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose iyo Degmooyinkeeda, waxaana xubnaha lagu dhawaaqey ee Gobolka uu ka kooban 11 Xubnood iyo 6 maamul degmo markii laga reebey Degmada Afgooye.

Xubnaha la magacaabey ee Gobolka ayaa intooda badani waxay ka kooban yihiin dadka ka soo jeeda Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose inkasta oo uu ku jiro 3 xubnood oo kala ah Taliyaha Asluubta Gobolka iyo Kuxigeenka Maxkamadda Gobolka oo ka soo wada jeeda Beelaha. Sidoo kale waxaa xubanaha Maamulka Degmada Kunturwaareey ku jira qof ka soo jeeda beelaha....

Guddoomiye Kuxigeenka Arrimaha Bulshada ayaa ka soo jeeda Beesha.., halka Kuxigeenka Arrimaha Siyaasadda uu yahay Biimaal, Kuxigeenka dhinaca maaliyadduna uu yahay beesha.........

Si kastaba ha ahaatee maamulka Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose ayaa markii ugu horreysa waxaa hurmuud ka noqdey dad ka soo jeeda beelaha Gobolka, waxaa maamulka Gobolkan lagu soo darin beelihii mudada dheer halkaas xoogga ka maamuli jirey.

Wareegtada lagu dhisey maamulkana waxay u qoran tahay sidan:

Shabakadda Warbaahinta DMC Muqdisho

Aadan Cusmaan

Bokoola@hotmail.com

Tahliil   

Isn't this revenge mission going to stop any time sooner? WE have done OUR part,revenged for OUR dead uncles and aunts in 1991....this is excess,way too much killing of innocent mothers, i think we should stop killing these kids with these swamps of Tigraynan boys and weapons...

Disheartening indeed!

guddoomiyahagobolkashabeelladahoose%5B1%

maamulkag.sh.hoose%5B1%5D2332wirethumb.j

taliayahasaldhiggadegmadaawdheeglle%5B1%

Maamulka Cusub ee Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose oo Maanta Kulan ku yeeshey Hotel Lafweyn ee Magaalada Muqdisho:

05/26/07

Aadan Cusmaan - DMC-Muqdisho

Muqdisho DMC 26 May 2007.

Waxaa maanta kulan barasho yeeshey maamulka cusub ee Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose, kaas oo ay ka soo qeybgaleen odeyaasha iyo waxgaradka Beelaha Biimaal iyo Digil, waxaana Kulanlaas ka soo qeybgaley Guddoomiyaha iyo 3da Guddoomiye Kuxigeen, Guddoomiyeyaasha Degmooyinka Baraawe, Awdheeglle iyo Marka.

Kulanka ayaay si fiican isku barteen mas’uuliyiinta, siyaasiyiinta, nabaddoonnada Beelaha Gobolka dega, waxaana halkaas laga soo jeediyey hadallo aad u qiiro badan oo lagu guubaabinaayo maamulka cusub iyo Bulshaweynta Shabeellada Hoose.

Hadallada halkaas laga soo jeediyey ayaa waxaa ka mid ahaa inay Beelaha Biimaal iyo Digil joojiyaan Khilaafaadka iyo tanaasulaad la’aanta dhax taalla, waxayana isku booriyeen in la bedelo dhaqanka horey loogu yiqaanney Beelahaas kaas oo ah inay isxasidaan.

Tahliil   

Isn't this revenge mission going to stop any time sooner? WE have done OUR part,revenged for OUR dead uncles and aunts in 1991....this is excess,way too much killing of innocent mothers, i think we should stop killing these kids with these swamps of Tigraynan boys and weapons...

Disheartening indeed!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

[QB] Isn't this revenge mission going to stop any time sooner? WE have done OUR part,revenged for OUR dead uncles and aunts in 1991....

Somehow you are better then Duke? Adeer ma qolo gaar ahi baa Xabashidu wadato? Who is Gheedi, Gacmadheere, Qeybdiid, Maxamed Dheere, etc?

^^^Empowering the locals, returning looted properties and creating a real all inclusive national governmental institutions are not revenge.

They will continue, and to those who cry about this, then thats them. The 16 year honeymoon is over. Somalia has order.

Lower Shabbele is an example, just the beggining.

No more armed groups usurping the rights of the many.

damn, i have no idea what xaabashi injects into some ppls head! waryaa yaa walaad, hada maa yashtaqil... ismac, ruux maca al xaansiir and take it diisi. ok. :(

Tahliil   

u shouldn't be blinding yourself...This whole mission was embarked upon revenge...Gacmodheere iyo geedi fanaxleey and others included are being used to facilitate our little dark project of 'its pay-back time..'...that i swear is in the heart of many many of my fellow regional friends and relatives....come on...call it what it is....

Most of US in the diaspora supported the outcome of the conference in 04, regardless of the goons selected because we wrongly and regretably assumed that hope may spring up from that, however, few of US, handful supported the genocide in muqdisho and the Tigranynan occupation of Somalia not because it was going to bring hope back into our lives but simply because it was in lue with sinister plots and shameful acts in the past to b revisited....undeniably so...

Tell me why would anyone, in his right mind, beat the drums for the on-going slaughter of these little kids...? support the occupation of 265,785 Tigraynan boys in Hamar? other than what I have already said....Revenge...done for US by the Tigraynan boys and girls of the 101st infantry division...

^^^The topic is ignored, the plight of those people is unwanted. Yet they make up stories of brave fights and "Ethiopians, Ethiopians".

Adeer its been 16 long years these people went through a nightmare. Now it is ending.

Tahliil   

It makes no difference to me under whose hands they r suffering...corpses of kids killed by Tigranynan boys and AdeerKEEN the vampire is just as horrifying...bro..

^^^The only person upset at the defeat of the looters inc group. The only perosn sad and who thinks its revenge the locals of lower Shabbele have regained their region. The only person who wishes for an occupation and the deaths of many just to prove a point is you Tahliil.

The people of lower Shabbele have an admin they can be proud of. Its not run by my clan, or any but by the majority of that region.

I am filled with happiness and I wish them all the best, may Allah make them successful. Amin

Tahliil   

How I wish and wish all of that to b just a mere wish....honestly wishin is sometimes golden....

Somalia is under occupation by 569,549 Tigranynan boys, kids are getting blown up everyday, stooges and bloodsuckng vampires are running the country like its the Qat Kioskis in Islii, how I wished that wasn't true!!!!