Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

Maxamed Dheere gives his weapons to the TFG

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

^ Well, it was bad when the ICU was doing but not when XABASHI iyo Qurunka ay wadato is doing?

You guys surprise me walaahi

I welcomed the ICU disarmament more than I have welcomed this. What you and others have is misplaced priorities.

Dhubad

Many people supported the ICU disarmament of the militia and kicking out of the warlords. But many lost their support with their policies i.e dhuul balaarsaan/ hukun doon mentality, banning of essential things to me like soccer and their uneasyness in dealing with the government while having bad fruits amongst themselves.

The same weapons that are being disarmed are the ones the ICU gave to the militia to start problems with the government. WHICH SHOWS THE MENTALITY OF THE ICU BRAINTRUST.

Dhubad.   

^That is good to hear Horn, so what get into you then? you seemed to be a nice guy but you made 90 degree turn until you ended up supporting Habashi to occupy our country!

To make a mistake is not a mistake but to justify it is a mistake.

^^^Everyone supported the disarmamanet of the warlords a blue print to peace.

However now they have been disarmed by the national army headed by Gen Naji, everyone should welcome it.

Maxamed Dheere oo hubkiisa goor dhow ku wareejinaya dowlada federaalka

January 20, 2007 Markacadeey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb (Maxamed Dheer), gudoomiyihii maamulka Shabeelaha dhexe ayaa goor dhow hubkiisa ku wareejinaya dowlada federaalka kmg-ka SOomaaliyeed.

Guddigii loo xilsaaray in ay hubka ku jira gacanta dadweynaha iyo hogaamiyeyaasha ku wareejiyaan dowlada federaalka ayaa ku sugan magaalada Jowhar oo ah xarunta gobolka Shabeelaha dhexe, Maxamed Dheerena fariisin u ah.

Sidoo kale, Hubkan Maxamed Dheere uu maanta wareejinayo waxaa iyana laga bar bar wareejin doonaa hub ay leeyihiin C/Qaadir Beebe oo horjoogayaasha maleeshiyaadka Muqdisho ka mid ahaa iyo Nuur Xasan Cali Nuur Daqli oo ahaa ninkii Maxaakiimta Mudo bil ku dhan ay ku dagaalamayeen deegaanka Sii sii ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Horey waxaa hubkooda u wareejiyay Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow, Maxamed Qanyare Afrax, Xuseen Ceydiid iyo Cumar Filish oo dowlada federaalka ku wareejiyay gaadiid dagaal gaaraya ilaa iyo 160 gaadiid dagaal iyo maleeshiyooyin.

Xafiiska Markacadeey Muqdisho