Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

IndaCade his clan lose power in Lower Shabbele,

Indhacade oo hubka-dhigis diiday

13 Nov 13, 2008 - 6:50:27 AM

Xoghayaha difaaca ee Isbahaysiga ARS iyo Maxkamadaha Islaamka Sheekh Yuusuf Max'ed Siyaad [indhacade] ayaa diiday inuu hubka ku wareejiyo Ururka Al-shabaab sida ay sheegeen ilo wareedyo lagu kalsoon yahay.

Yuusuf Indhacade; oo si dirqi ah kaga soo baxay degmada Marko oo ay la wareegeen Al-shabaab ayaa la sheegay inuu gaaray Muqdisho, waxaana amarka uu hubka ku wareejinayo siiyay Afhayeenka Al-shabaab Sheekh Mukhtar Abu-Mansor

Ilo waredyo lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa u sheegay Garowe Online in Sheekh Abu-Mansor uu khadka taleefoonka kula hadlay Sheekh Indhacade oo ku sugan KM-60, uuna weydiistay inuu si nabad ah hubka ku wareejiyo.

"Hubka aan hayo waa hub beeleed, mana dhacayso inaan si fudud ku wareejiyo, hadii beesha aan wakiilka ka ahay ay ogolaato inaan hubka wareejiyo waa sameynayaa" ayuu yiri Xoghayaha difaaca ARS oo ka jawaabayay hadalka Abu-Mansor.

Sheekh Yusuf Indhacade oo dhawaan hadal ka jeediyay degmada Marka ayaa sheegay inuu Gobolka u sameynayo maamul cusub oo badala kii hore, waxaana hadalkiisa uu kusoo beegmay markii la dilay Nuuriye Cali Faarax oo gobolkaas wakiil uga ahaa.

Ururka Al-shabab ayaa la sheegay inay ka carooden hadalka Yusuf Indhacade, taasina ay keentay inay la wareegaan gacan ku haynta inta badan Gobolka Sh/hoose.

Sh. Yusuf Indhacade ayaa wata ciidamo gaar ah oo uu ka xushay ciidamadii taabacsanaa, waxaana wararku ay sheegayaan inuu ku wajahan yahay gobolada dhexe.

Al-shabaab iyo Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacade ayaa waxaa soo dhexgalay tan iyo markii uu kala jabay Isbahaysiga ARS khilaaf aad u xoogan, kaasoo heerar kala duwan soo maray.

Source: Garoweoline.com

Its ammusing how these clowns seem to be splintering and jale IndaCade is now refusing to cooperate, "my weapons are my clans" he states.

Funny Nuuriye was blown up and now IndaCade is gone, the opposition is spliting into clan groups and IndaCade's is on the wane.

Where are the Mujahids, Money and other pro Indacade groups.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its ammusing how these clowns seem to be splintering and jale IndaCade is now refusing to cooperate, "my weapons are my clans" he states.

Funny Nuuriye was blown up and now IndaCade is gone, the opposition is spliting into clan groups and IndaCade's is on the wane.

Where are the Mujahids, Money and other pro Indacade groups.

And it is all being done by your nemesis, Al-Shabaab, I dont know what you are grinning for.

Baashi   

Duke is right on the money on this one. IndhaCadde is devil incarnate. The man is a warlord masquerading as a mullah.

Bashi, saxib IndaCade is an ***** and he over played his hand. They killed a few Al Shabaab militias lately who they blamed for the killing of Nuuriye his top commander a few weeks back.

Juje All I care about is the demise of these armed clan militias and the lower Shabbele going back to locals. The Al Shabaab are eating their mother and thats good for everyone less armed groups to deal with later on.

But you dont get it as usual.

The man named after a horse, go ask your "friends" who I am, or any other dude from Northern Mudug. Duke is not on your level .

Gabbal   

And why are you still against them Duke if, as you say, they are an equal opportunity fighting force having vanquished the JVA and the Indhacade group for you?

^^^I am against anything based on s.t.u.p.i.d.ity. If they were a real force with basic common sense, I would be all for it. But they are just new warlords and are using new tactics to grab power.

Somalia does not need to be isolated from the rest of the world we need to have a system that gives us peace and our neighbours peace and be part of the world community.

Abu Mansuur and Xasan turki do not provide that, they are just another bunch of bullies.

Juje   

Juje
All I care about is the demise of these armed clan militias and the lower Shabbele going back to locals. The Al Shabaab are eating their mother and thats good for everyone less armed groups to deal with later on.

Bloody bigot - whether less or even lesser what can you or even someone remotely related to you can do about? All you guys were or have been were guiding rufyaans for Wayaanas.

Adeerka cawa Addis ayu jooga oo lagu cananaa and you have the audacity to claim something....warya orodo shukada nagaha intaad xiraatiid meel fadhiso yaan lagu aqoonine

^^^Why do I need to do anything, I am here highlighting the news of the day. Did I say I make the news happen. As for the anger why so?

Did you have some stake in the IndaCade hegomony over the fertile lands, do explain.

Ok you mentioned my uncle the president is in Addis today holding talks with leaders of Ethiopia and AU. Thanks for checking on him what a patriot you are, now Can you let us know what bush your uncle IndaCade is sleeping under tonight? Is it the bushes outside KM50, is he on route to Galgaduud, do tell.. ;)

Juje   

Ok you mentioned my uncle the president is in Addis today holding talks with leaders of Ethiopia and AU.

Are you still dreaming then? Athi holding talks.....he doesn't have that caliber sxb. He is being scorned and scolded at and told exactly what to do .

Adeerka is duuli adna waad ku tagrsan tahey.....and that speaks volumes of who you are. I was wondering why you picked the job of washing car windscreens in North London in your earlier life but now am discovering shamelessness runs in the family.

^^^Again you must be on the wrong medication today. The President is in talks with the heads of Ethiopia and AU.

Again you have told us about him, any news on your uncle and his militia? Abu Mansuur told him to ahnd the guns over, whats your opinion on that?

Go ahead do tell, you already made a post on Yusuf and Nur Cade, thus whats your opinion on this topic. Aside from anger are you clueless, dumbfounded or do you have another point of view?

This indhacadde tuug committed many atrocities against the people in the lower shabbele, and the ICU actually had him as a defense minister. All somali factions/groups are corrupt. That's why somali's should all go back to their degaans and build their regions.