Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

********* National Liberation Front Military Communique

Oromia   

On the 23rd of December, armed forces of the ****** National Liberation Front (ONLF) intercepted an Ethiopian military convoy headed for central Somalia at a location called Baraajisale in the Qoraxay province.

The military convoy consisted of 20 armored vehicles as well as military transport trucks. 4 vehicles

were destroyed resulting in several Ethiopian casualties. At the end of the battle, the convoy abandoned its operation aimed at central Somalia and returned to base with several wounded.

This operation is in line with the policy of the ONLF to resist Ethiopian attacks on Somalia originating from our territory.

****** National Liberation Front (ONLF)

onlfpress@ONLF.ORG

[ December 25, 2006, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

BiLaaL   

Oromia, thanks for digging that up. It is indeed sad that an Oromo brother shows more care for the welfare of Somalis than many so-called Somalis in this forum.

Our brothers and sisters have displayed great heroism and steadfastness for many decades. Even at this grave hour, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that our brothers and sisters in occupied regions will oneday be liberated. Their efforts will not go unrewarded, Inshallah.

Oromia   

BiLaal_07,

Thanks. I feel extremely sad that my situation doesn't allow me to stand with my brothers against the Fascists on the ground. But we will see....insh'Allah...