Sign in to follow this  
peasant

I think these Iranians are on crack (Press TV)

peasant   

Press TV the same folks who reported the TFG President getting slapped by Ethiopian General and now they want to tell us that Siyad Bare in 1991 was toppled by ethiopian army backed by USA.Read the bold section of the news.

--------------------------

15 Ethiopian troops killed in Mogadishu

Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:37:44

Heavy bazooka and mortar attacks by insurgents has left some 15 Ethiopian soldiers dead south of the Somali capital of Mogadishu.

According to a Press TV correspondent, 15 Ethiopian soldiers have been killed and more have been injured in the al-Baraka neighborhood south of Mogadishu.

This is while the previous night had witnessed the rape and killing of a mother and her 17-year-old daughter in one of the capital's main streets.

"What happened to my mother and sister is tragic and I am very disturbed," said Saciid Ali Mataan the son of the murdered woman.

After the US-backed Ethiopian army toppled the government in Somalia in 1991, the country has become witness to Africa's worst humanitarian catastrophe.

Somalia currently has no functioning national government and the country has been run by tribal factions and warlords for more than a decade.

Analysts maintain that 'the country was in better shape during the brief reign of Somalia's Islamist movement' than it has been since Ethiopia invaded the country in December 2006.

Source: http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=45848&sectionid=351020501

peasant   

Dhirbaaxo thing got lots of folks smiling even my self but i thought how come this isn't reported on BBC or other news giants like AP and etc.

I mean these Western media outlets can afford to put a jack on every corner of the planet to report and even include pics of all sort of weird incidents.

Not to mention the anon who is said he informed the iranians could have made triple of the bucks from BBC or others.

Something like that don not even have to wait someone to deliver to the rest of the world by news media and somalis are load mother lovers and the one sitting beside the president would be whispering to the dude beside him and so forth.

By the time the meeting ended all entire mogadishu would have been well informed but that never happen.

^ I was wondering about that.

I heard about last week. but i couldn't find it anywhere.......

still would have made my day

That was typo, of course. Of course, Maxkadamaha ayee ka wadaan and in 2006, though referring them a 'government' wey dhici kartaa, at least wax dowlad u eg ayee u maamulaayeen, unlike kuwaan dowlad ku sheega magac dowladeed huwan ee Xabashi u adeego.

About the dharbaaxada, which I don't personally believe happened, at least dharbaaxada ayaa dhaanto than odey tabardaran sheeganaayo madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed saaran kaare Xabashi Xamarna u qabtay. What is more sadder -- and even more humiliating before the Soomaali eyes -- than Xabashi Xamar kuu qabto, adigoo kaarahooda saaran, dadkaagana isla kaarihii la wada mariyo? Or isla Xabashkaas ku dharbaaxo?

You don't have to tell nin qaawan in uu qaawanyahay. He is already naked odeygaan, waxna u harin. Dharbaaxo wouldn't add or subtract any more chagrin disgrace than what was already known done to him and his ilks by their Xabashi masters.

Kool_Kat   

MMA, aboowihiis (LOOOOOL), maay, roogay, meelna seeday maleh...

About the keyboard teesto, well let's just say your 'Xabashi this, Xabashi that' line is over used... :D

Xabashi haddee dalkeena dhaafi lahayeen, amaan ayee iga heli lahayeen aniga. As long as farahooda iyo lugahooda iyo gacantooda kula jiraan afaaraheena, anigana kama haraayi nooh, overused or not.

Intee roogtay hee, makiin jeedinba, arlaadi Koronto haayta ku waranba? Baraf iyo adigana yaa raayina.

Kool_Kat   

^Xabashi waxaadan idinka (Soomaali) horay isugu sameyn idinkuma sameynooyaan, so let's move on from that overused and abused line...For 16 long a$$ years aa wilibo isku sameyneyseen inteysan idin soo galin...

Ar barafka ha i xasuusin...Just thinking about it makes me wanna put on my scarf and gloves (mind you gloves maba xirti qabow kastoo jiro)...Mugoo minikeey meel ugama socdi...Ar tan soo socotaa ka daran ee sheegaayeen...Mugoo shumac iyo lighter diyaar...

Hayeh, xaney igu soo gaartay maanta xaafadaheyga agteeda inaa mareysee xaa ka jiro? Aloow yaa ku dhoho barabkaan ka fariiso, meeshaan wax yaalo malehee oo Toronto oolinee...

Aniga xan waxee igu soo gaartay in meeshiina shidantahay than meesheena. Marka inaa soo indha indheeye rabay nooh. :D Babababa, meel miyaa mise meel kale. Meel walba wada new waaye, casriyeysan. Laakiin unfortunately, siriq aan ku dhacay, oo xagiina wanted aaba ka ahay now. Hadda haddaan imaado gaad gaadan iyo isqaris iyo anigoo indhashareer soo xirtay ku imaadaa. Ha i caarifin yaah. :D