Sign in to follow this  
raula

HELP STOP HATRED against our BELOVED Prophet (S.A.W.)

raula   

Subxanallah-Brothers and sisters I received an email from a friend and I was upset to see that this is what some fraudulent KUFARS’ have employed as agency to dispersing hatred against ISLAM and muslims throughout the globe. Nevertheless to delude the broader public concerning the truth and the accurate path that Allah S.W. and his last Propthet (s.a.w.) has steered us to. It is our duty to raise our voice, sign the petition and use all means at our disposal including legal action to combat such falsehoods and slanders.

Please help stop a book (written by Craig Winn) that attacks the Prophet Mohammed (SW), from being sold by signing the petition (click

on the URL shown below to take you to the petition). The book's title is " The Prophet of Doom "! If the hyperlink is not active, you can just copy the URL and paste it in your browser's address space and then press enter.

http://www.petitiononline.com/iecrc786/petition.html

Please forward this email to all your friends in the community. If you own a group or web site, kindly forward to all members. Thank you.

LuCkY   

As-salaamu Alaikum,

JZK RauLa I just signed the petition & as for the author; Im not gonna waste my energy and acquire dhambi on his behaLf.

PEace :D !

Salaam Raula , thanks 4 the warning.

Reminds me of the period the europeans first met Islam all the weird stuff was associated with Islam and our beloved Prophet SAW. The only difference is then it was the Dark ages=no technology. Now at the click of a button you can get enough information to convert a person. Guess it all goes down to intentions :confused: Living in a dark world.