Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Somalia: DFS Parliament Must Reject Foreign Troops

Ubahane, know you sound like a man of reason. I loved the way you blew your own trumpet. A man of integrity does not wish for a collision course between two Muslim forces and then defedn the occupation of Mulsims in Southern Somalia. This will be your undoing and regadless of how you brand youself the word 'Islamic warrior' does not go with Inda Cade much less you..

So we are in the same position as before but with less names, no more Qaynyare though I hear he is meeting Xasan Dahir in Galgaduud[ funny].

No more warlords but they have changed their names to courts, they still are after power, who is after power, of course Abdiqasin, Ina Aaways, and Inda Cade. To legitimise the looted lands. But it wont happen my boy.

Its funny how you ignore the simple truth, why Justice for Jowhar and none for Barava? Why the distinction between these people?

Like I said do not wish to face Abdullahi Yusuf, for he already has a one up on Xasan Dahir, this time wont be any different.