Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Connection of Islam and religion people of the moons

Hey guys, I have read alot's of articles stating that Islam originated from the religion of the people who worshiped the moons. There is big controversy....alot of christians alwayz use that theory to try to degrade our religion. Did any of you heard of the stories they said..i will get and post for you guys to see.

Just asking...more knoweldge is good.

1)Why do we have the half moon on our Masjids. What does it represent. I thought there should not be simples next to god.

2) Allah is everywhere so why is it really important to pray in the qibla. How important is that rock the people pray to anyway....dn't we suppose to worship allah not the rock.

Dn't think i am stupid i am girl who really wanted to be more know more now because i opened my heart and eyes and ask questions.

insha allah i will get that articles for ya to see..in the meantime answer my ques...thanx!

Blessed   

Originally posted by finestsista2005:

Dn't think i am stupid i am girl who really wanted to be more know more now because i opened my heart and eyes and ask questions.

You should always ask walaalo Or you'll never know.

Anyways,

Mooners and Islam .. subxan Allah. It is a first for me. can you post the articles pls?

will answer ur q's later

Salamu 3alaykum,

Bismillah Wasalatu Wasalaam 3alaa Rasuulu-Allah amaa ba3ad:

1) Islam existed since the day of Adam and Eve

2) Islam's basic teaching is Tawheed (Worship of One God - Allah).

So the claims by the kufaar are unprofound. Never ever believe unbeliever because how can you believe in someone who has no belief.

If you want to know plz read the Quran. This Quran verily speaks the truth because the most truth of the speech is kalaamu-Allah - the speech of Allah.

visit these sites sista:-

www.islam-qa.com

www.audioislam.com

www.aswatalislam.com

www.salafipublications.com

www.minhajalmuslim.com

Yea sis, pls visit those sites Mujahid provided.

It's a first to me as well, moon people??? Cajiib. The disbelievers will never ran out of ideas to bash Muslims and Islam. Remember that. Also, no question is silly, so ask away am sure there are many brothers n' sisters here to assist you smile.gif