Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

defeated in Mogadishu terror groups seek hideout in KISMAYU

Gabbal   

Dhubad adeer ma meel baad la'dahay? Kismaayo ma Etoopiyaan baa joogo mise Ugaandees? Maxaa laga soo doonayaa aanu shar ku dhisnayn iyo fitno la doonayana irsaaqadaas yar ee dadkaasi lagu ogyahay in laga baaba'iyo laguna rido jawigii meesha ka jiray teer iyo dawladii Siad Barre la riday?

Sabab loo yimaado meeshaasi anigu ma arko, cidii la timaado, dhagaysana anigu maanan oran waa la imaan, ee cidii la timaado qorshahaasi waa laga hortagi waana la ciribtiri alle haduu idmo.

Maxamed Weligii beeshaas ka dhashay yaa la masaafuriyey saad tiri waa la soo dhawayn qolo kale.

Dhubad.   

Horn sxb, Maxamed Wali in la masaafuriyo maysan ahayn, intaa kadib anigu ma aaminsani inay nimankaan hada kismaayo ay rabaan inay dagaal ku soo qaadaan oo dad masaakiin ah oo an waxba galabsan ay ku dhibaatayaan, ayadoo wadankii oo dhan ay amxaar haysato. Marka warkaan Duke meesha uu keenay waa propaganda .

Hadaysaa dhacdo inay kuwa ayaka ka mid ah ay yimaadaan oo si nabada ah ku joogayaan magaalada in la dhibaatayo ma aha ama cadawga loo gacan galiyo.

Allah knows the best!

Those in Kismayu are not part of the governemnt, those who are at its gates and fleeing are not. It matters not what they pretend the JVA and its allies are at each other thraots and its not at all bad.

Anyhow the locals will win in this and the TFG.

Puntland, Bay, Bakool and all of Mogadishu Bandir and every other imporatnt regions. Even your idol Hiiraale, working as a mere MP not to mention Bixi is there . And your clan clowns in Kismayu are saying "we are part of the TFG" WHEN the President said said "No you aint you are a clan trying to grab land.

Its you who is having a laugh old boy.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Horn sxb, Maxamed Wali in la masaafuriyo maysan ahayn, intaa kadib anigu ma aaminsani inay nimankaan hada kismaayo ay rabaan inay dagaal ku soo qaadaan oo dad masaakiin ah oo an waxba galabsan ay ku dhibaatayaan, ayadoo wadankii oo dhan ay amxaar haysato. Marka warkaan Duke meesha uu keenay waa propaganda .

Hadaysaa dhacdo inay kuwa ayaka ka mid ah ay yimaadaan oo si nabada ah ku joogayaan magaalada in la dhibaatayo ma aha ama cadawga loo gacan galiyo.

Allah knows the best!

Jawaabtayde Duke iyo propagaandadiis shuqul kuma leh hadaad mooday. :D:D

Anigu lacala ayaan ka hadlayay, haday, ileen hada wax cadeen ah ma hayno, Kismaayo soo aadan baan sheegayay.

Dhibaatada iyo gacan gelintaad sheegeysid Dhubadoow sal ma leh. Anagu dadkayaga ayaan doonaynaa inaanu ka badbaadino duqayn iyo gantaal Axmaaro ee nacayb iyo xumaan aan u qabno majirto cidna walaa Hassan Turki iyo Sheikh Aweys. Maxamed Weligaas waa nin la doonaya, magaalada isaga bax baa lagu yiri meesha anagu xumaan dooni mayno inay ka dhacdee. Marka xaajadu waa sidaas. Qolo aan doonayno inaanu gaalka xunoo Tigreega iyo xulufadiisa u dhiibno majirto, laakin anagu maatadaya waa inaan badbaadsano dariqa lagu badbaadin karana waa dariiqaas siyaasadeed.

Duke waligaa iska nacnaclee, caado baad u leedahay adeerow. :D

Dhubad.   

Puntland, Bay, Bakool and all of Mogadishu Bandir and every other imporatnt regions. Even your idol Hiiraale, working as a mere MP not to mention Bixi is there . And your clan clowns in Kismayu are saying "we are part of the TFG" WHEN the President said said "No you aint you are a clan trying to grab land.

Its you who is having a laugh old boy.

Why do you have to bring my clan into this, I have asked you a simple question. Is that how desperate you became nowadays ?

^^^Adeer you seem worried, anyhow how do you talk to me Horn?

When your hero Hiiraale is working as an MP in my hero's governemnt? Even after he was blown up supposidely by me?

As for Kismayu you have proven you can not run it, be patiant while I skin your old masters of the JVA, then it will be your turn.

Minorities like you have a right to talk big Horn, after all this is the new Somalia.

After all did I not give you cover when they chased you out of Kismayu :D

Gabbal   

Duke, you are speaking in tongues adeer. Who is this "we" and "you". :D

Pure politics is stronger than metal Dukoow. Political strategy is the way to go and Hiiraale will continue to sit in your "hero's" parliament while his armed forces defeat your "hero's" mercenaries. :D

Xaajadu waa sidaas and you an do naught by watch from the sidelines in frustration. icon_razz.gif

p.s. I did not know "you" were the armed forces of Melez Zenewi. Say the Mogadishu resistance movement is being skinned alive for me (by a foreign invading army), but to say by me is a bit past delusional. ;)

loooool. Adeer your short sightedness and ignorance is legendery. The TFG you hate so much because of Yey, is the same one your little clan wants more ministers of.

Anyhow make sure you have the donkeys ready, Baidoa and Mogadishu are no longer your old masters base. They wont coem to your rescue, because they need it themselves.

Adeer the TFG control Mogadishu, Baidoa, Garowe, Bossaos.

Your obsession with Kismayu shows your weakness adeer.

keep dreaming the demise of Arta, Jva and the clown courts was a big loss to you.

PS: You will not keep Kismayu or the Juba's, majority rules adeer. :D

^^LooooooooooooL....I'm doing just fine Adeer. Infact I couldn't be better. Mr Turki is creeping near Horn's headquarters, and Ceyroow is making life difficult for Ethios in Xamar, the never ending security ops are becoming fruitless. Just Lascaanod is left for me.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

loooool. Adeer your short sightedness and ignorance is legendery. The TFG you hate so much because of Yey, is the same one your little clan wants more ministers of.

Anyhow make sure you have the donkeys ready, Baidoa and Mogadishu are no longer your old masters base. They wont coem to your rescue, because they need it themselves.

Adeer the TFG control Mogadishu, Baidoa, Garowe, Bossaos.

Your obsession with Kismayu shows your weakness adeer.

keep dreaming the demise of Arta, Jva and the clown courts was a big loss to you.

PS: You will not keep Kismayu or the Juba's, majority rules adeer.
:D

You sound like a broken record now Duke. Is this not what you said right before the moments that led up to Buulogaduud? smile.gif

You have got to get new punchlines Dukoow otherwise I might take a break from here again because of sheer boredom. :D