Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

please let us have a healthy debate

please let us have a health debate

1 who is fighting in Mogadishu?

2 Is the fight between,ICU with the help of Eretria and so on VS. TFG with the help of Ethiopia and so on....? If the answer is yes what happen to the ICU leaders where are they.

3. 6 month in muqdhisho all the way kismayo was peaceful place. How did the ICU do these? Did they call all the odayaal and waxgarad and beg for peace or they did in military action ????!!!

4. for the past 4 day we heard the news coming from moqdisho, some ppl claim the fighting is between the powerful H*A*W*i*Y*E clan and Ethiopia., if that so what happen to the 60 parliamentarians H*******W***Y member why not speak out.

Why are the mjaahidiin how some people call it and Ethopian TFG fighting in xamar, is it power. Or there is hiding agenda?

AAn wax is faham siino yaanan noqon 210 nin ee soomalida ahaa ee kenya in tii qol lugu xiray la yiri hishiiyay dabadeen nah kuraasta isku garaacay.

Ebyan   

All you need to know is that the Islam was used as a cloak by certain people who were "wadaads" by day and criminals by night. When they saw that using Islam wasn't getting them far, they reverted back to their clannish ways as evidenced by their asking of the big-bad-enemy Ethiopia to stay because they didn't have a problem with them, the problem is/was with Puntland . This isn't about religion or nationalism, it's about keeping stolen properties and it's very sad that some people would rather die than give up what wasn't theirs to begin with. These same people are trying to rally their larger clan by telling them that this war is a war between the clan of Mogadishu and the clan of Puntland, but fortunately most people see right through this charade. Their parliamentarians aren't speaking up because there's nothing to speak up about. You can't use your clan like a credit-card; swiping it when you're in trouble and saying to hell with it when you're in power. They are opportunities and the faster we get rid of them, the better.

Fabregas   

There are a diverse range of people involved who are resisting the slaves of Bush, these are: Clans, Warlords Nationalists and Wadaads. All have a commnon which is the: Slaves of Bush, who have been sent to a disaster in Somalia!

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Violet:

All you need to know is that the Islam was used as a cloak by certain people who were "wadaads" by day and criminals by night. When they saw that using Islam wasn't getting them far, they reverted back to their clannish ways as evidenced by their asking of the big-bad-enemy Ethiopia to stay because they didn't have a problem with them, the problem is/was with Puntland . This isn't about religion or nationalism, it's about keeping stolen properties and it's very sad that some people would rather die than give up what wasn't theirs to begin with. These same people are trying to rally their larger clan by telling them that this war is a war between the clan of Mogadishu and the clan of Puntland, but fortunately most people see right through this charade. Their parliamentarians aren't speaking up because there's nothing to speak up about. You can't use your clan like a credit-card; swiping it when you're in trouble and saying to hell with it when you're in power. They are opportunities and the faster we get rid of them, the better.

Pathetic talking points from a typical clannist mindset. This drivel is what passes for debate these days. How in the world, yaa jamacaatul khayr, does a serious person respond to this with anything other than ridicule and derision ? Shoot, lemme try.

Madam Violet(enough forced civility or should I ratchet it up a notch ?),

1- Who are these 'certain people' you speak of ? And how come these 'certain people' include Somalis from every laf and every tuulo ? I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but lemme tell you there are people in this world that are united and who will die for each other, not by 'yaa tahay', but by 'maxaa aamin-santahay'. Lil somethin somethin called Al-Wal'aa wal Bar'aa. Oops, I forgot. That centuries-old Islamic concept was invented by 'certain people' to subdue and control the masses, a elaborate power-gaining tool. These 'certain people' sure are crafty :D

Instead of saying 'certain people'(lol good one), why don't you be good enough to say: "My adeer-yaal's historical enemy" or something like "I still got lingering beef from '91". Be honest with yourself. No need to hide behind a smokescreen like 'certain people'. It's apparent to all that you're speaking from a clannist viewpoint, wear your badge with pride. Just like you proudly carry the pic of Aabo Cabdullahi in your signature. Is it too much to ask to be real ? Duke's real. Sakhar's real. Xalane's real. You should try out this 'keepin' it clan' thing for a week, if it don't fly, you're welcome to the Dawladnimo-by-way-of-Etho-occupation oxymoron.

2-

This isn't about religion or nationalism, it's about keeping stolen properties and it's very sad that some people would rather die than give up what wasn't theirs to begin with

Humor me for a sec, will ya ? Do you actually honestly believe what you just typed ? Maybe you don't understand the sheer ignorance and stupidhity(to say the least) of what you wrote so lemme put it plain af-english for you: The Islamic Courts of Somalia were fighting for one thing and one thing only: to secure and keep for ever the looted properties whose maximum worth does not exceed a few million dollars, if that much. Thats what they were fighting for, thats what they were dying for. Looted properties. All talk of Islam or saving the country from Etho occupation was bogus. They kicked out the criminal warlords(Aideed, Qeybdiid, Qanyare) for looted properties. Looted properties. Looted properties. Umm, Looted properties. yeah, umm. Looted properties.

^ smile.gif No offence, but if that isn't the most doqon'tastic thing I've heard in a long time, I don't know what doqonimo means. Mind you, I'm engaging you because, unlike some here, you can actually put together a paragraph or two with a point to it. It may be an incredibly dense point, but at least it's structured well and can be rebutted. Talking to the local dhabo-dhilif squad is like talking to a group of well-trained chimpanzees who can only repeat a few phrases ad nauseum: "Indhocade, umm, Indocade, Clan Courts, Clown Courts(haha, didja see that clever wordplay , banana please ?), Shabeelada Hoose, 2000 eriterian troops, *scratches head hard* Did I say Indhocade ? Dang, Indocadde's cousin. Big-time criminal. And his Irish cousin Liam Bailey. Umm yeah, Clan Clown Criminal Crap Courts(tee-hee, ain't I a smart dhabo-dhilif cookie ?)." Zero substance. Zero authentication. Talking for the sake of not looking desperate by being silent. We gotta say something, anything, the more outlandish it sounds, the better. Howabout this: 'certain people' are known to eat babies :D Hope you can do better than these lamer-than-lame talking points, Madam.

Now, it goes without saying that the looted properties charge is baseless, a naked attempt to marr the noble record of the Islamic Courts with the taint of Qabilism and the '91 civil war. So besides tol-ka gossip, do you, Madam Violet, have any substantiated proof, I'll even accept anecdotal evidence, to this duplitious rallying cry of the dhabo-dhilifs ?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

The Islamic Courts of Somalia were fighting for one thing and one thing only: to secure and keep for ever the looted properties whose maximum worth does not exceed a few million dollars, if that much.

Set aside the motivations: 'A few million dollars' eh? Really? Why is it you're calling her 'doqon'tastic' again? :confused:

Kashafa   

That's a rough estimate, sxb. And I should've wrote a few hundred million dollars at max. It doesn't make a difference anyway. Whether 1 mil, 10 mil, or a 100 mil, that is a insignificant trifling amount to go to war for and face the Etho-American war machine. Which makes the 'looted properties' charge so laughable. Unlike the local dhabo-dhilif contingent who are using 'looted properties' as an easily transparent excuse for backing Adeer Yey and the Tikrey cousins :D , my family actually owns property in Mogadisho that was a)looted and b) stolen c) taken over by squatters who refused to leave.

Do you see me jumping up and down with tribal frenzy, baying for the blood of 'those people' who stole my property ? smile.gif

The crickets are back to chirping again.

Gobanimo, yaa Point-ka, is not a matter of birth. It's a matter of upbringing. I hope you can whisper that in their ears.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

That's a rough estimate, sxb. And I should've wrote a few hundred million dollars at max. It doesn't make a difference anyway. Whether 1 mil, 10 mil, or a 100 mil, that is a insignificant trifling amount to go to war for and face the Etho-American war machine. Which makes the 'looted properties' charge so laughable. Unlike the local dhabo-dhilif contingent who are using 'looted properties' as an easily transparent excuse for backing Adeer Yey and the Tikrey cousins
:D
, my family actually
owns
property in Mogadisho that was a)looted and b) stolen c) taken over by squatters who refused to leave.

Do you see me jumping up and down with tribal frenzy, baying for the blood of 'those people' who stole my property ?
smile.gif

The crickets are back to chirping again.

Gobanimo, yaa Point-ka, is not a matter of birth. It's a matter of upbringing. I hope you can whisper that in their ears.

10,000 homes abandoned valued at $10,000 each is 100 million dollars. This is not a small amount. And those numbers are very very conservative. And it is laughable to maintain that this is a trifling amount of money to go to war over. When your inputs to wage the war are of such low cost(Ak-47s and RPGs) - it is a very good tradeoff.

The looted properties is not a reason to back Yey or to begin 'baying for the blood' of those who stole it. What it is - is a plausible reason for the continued resistance of some groups to the authority of this TFG. They have substantial assets at play here. Simple as that.