Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somaliland oo barakacayaasha Soomaaliyeed ku tilmaantay qaxooti shisheeye ah!!!

brother qudhac my uncle fleed 2 somaliland 2008 shababku markey qarxiyeen jeelkii baa lagu tuuray and he is still suffering from the dhaawac he left somaliland wuxuna ku dhartay inuu waligiis tagi doonin how will i show gratitude oday somaliyeed sidaas la yeelo, also many of my relative use 2 live there some still do si ka duwan somalinimo loola dhaqmaa im sorry 2 say so laakin waa xaqiiqdi

Qudhac   

you cannot based your whole opinion based on what happened to an individuall even though what happened to him is not nice, theres tens of thousands people who fled from somalia in hargeisa and other cities and have found shelter and peace, alot have even prospered and made alot of business.

you have to look at the bigger picture.

listen qudhac when im talking about somaliland im not talking about ur people dad fiican dad waa xun waa leeyahiin waana normal in every place in somalia but siyaasiintiina isn't, good its true they have peace and shelter and some have businesses lama diidin and im proud of reer somaliland laakin siyaasiintina wa ay isku diraayaan walaalaha like they r different. U can handle the refugee situation in a other way by helping the people financially and of course walalaha can't do it by their self but with help from the US government and other rich countries..

Look shariif and siilaanyo dont have a contact shariif cant even come 2 hargeisa if we want 2 end the civil war we have 2 help eachother we r neighboor countries and the problem in south will affect somaliland whether u like it or not.