Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Ethiopian Soldiers Intercept Soldiers Defecting From the [Puppet] Government

Castro   

February 1, 2007

Posted to the web February 1, 2007

Aweys Osman Yusuf

Addis Ababa

At least 24 soldiers who defected from the transitional government base in Kismayu, southern Somalia, were intercepted in Jinlib district, some 386 km south of the capital Mogadishu.

The Ethiopian soldiers reportedly intercepted the soldiers equipped with two pickup trucks mounted with anti-aircraft guns and AK 47 rifles.

Witnesses told Shabelle that the capture of the troops happened late yesterday afternoon although it is not apparent to which destination they were heading.

Qoley, the acting chairman of Jilib district, has told Shabelle that the "deserters" were placed in jail. "We have contacted and infirmed Somali defense minister, Barre Hirale, about the deserters," he said.

All Africa, Shabelle

ansaar17   

I here they are from Hiiraale's clan arrested by Col. Afgudud from YEEY's clan.

story goes that Hiraales boys were sidelines by the clan militias from puntland who were receiving all the weapons fromt the ethoipians.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

I here they are from Hiiraale's clan arrested by Col. Afgudud from YEEY's clan.

story goes that Hiraales boys were sidelines by the clan militias from puntland who were receiving all the weapons fromt the ethoipians.

The overwhelming number of clan as well as government troops there are Hiiraale's clan good Ansaarow! :D

There has also been a collision between the Ethiopians and the Defense Minister about the Ethiopian's practice of buring military hardware they captured. The defense minister's stance was unshakable that both Col Fartaag and the Ethiopian General in Jubooyinka, Gabre, went to meet him.

As a result the Ethiopians had turned over the military hardware they captured in Ras Kamboni yesterday in Kismaayo for use by Lugloow military base which is under the command of Col Fartaag, while Fartaag and General Gabre went to collect the rest of the military equipment from Diinsoor to Kismaayo.

Gabbal   

Taliyaha Guutada Seddexaad Ee Xooga Dalka Col.Fartaag Iyo Taliyaha Ciidamada Itoobiya Ee Jubbooyinka Oo Wadajir Kismaayo Ugu Soo Laabtay

Feb 01,2007

by Kismaayo-GEDO-NN

Taliyaha Guutada Saddexaad ee ciidanka xooga dalka Col.Cabdullahi Sheekh Ismaaciil (Fartaag) ayaa maanta dib ugu soo laabtay magaalada Kismaayo iyadoo uu weheliyo taliyaha ciidanka itoobiya ee jubbooyinka general Gabre Dilla.

Diyaarad ah nooca qumaatiga u kaca ayaa keentay garoonka diyaaradaha saraakiishaan ka tirsan Ciidamada soomaaliya iyo itoobiya oo maalmahaan ku sugna magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta u ah dawlada federaalka Soomaliya. Tobonaan ka tirsan baabuurta dagaalka itoobiya iyo kuwa Raaxada ee saraakiisha soomaalida ayaa soo galbiyay labada sargaal oo si wayn looga sugayay magaalada waxaana hareeraha wadooyinka dhoobnaan dadwayne daawanayay imaanshaha masuuliyiintaan.

Taliyaha Guutada Saddexaad Col.Fartaag ayaa waxaa uu dib ula soo laabtay saanad miltari oo loogu talo galay tiro dheeraad ah oo lagu biirayay guutadii saddexaad oo haatan uu tababar uga socdo xerada Lugloow ee duleedka kismaayo. Taliyaha Guutada 3aad ee ciidanka xoogga dalka Soomaliya, Col.Fartaag ma uusan bixin wax hadal oo ku aadan socdaalkiisa waxaas e lagu wadaa in uu bari qabto shir jaraaid oo uu ku faahfaahinayo socdaalkiisa iyo dadaalada qaabaynta xooga dalka.

Imaanshaha Col.Fartaag ee kismaayo waxaa uu ku soo beegmay maalin kadib markii ciidanka Itoobiya ay xoogga dalka ku warejiyeen saanad milatari oo laga soo qabtay maxaakiimta ayna sheegeen in la siinayo ciidamada uu tababarka u socdo xerada Lugloow oo ku taalo duleedka magaalada Kismaayo.

N D F-GEDO-NN-Kismaayo

Ch-....loooooooooool are u denying that we are parto of Etho.....There is even rumor ....just rumor that the parliment will vote if you bring a motion that will unite us with Etho......i don't what is going on in somalia

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: taliyaha ciidanka itoobiya ee jubbooyinka

LoooooooL...I never thought I will see all these words in da same sentence.
Who did?

Fabregas   

It's a cool name I could imagine him in one of those espionage James Bond type moves.

My name is "Dilla, "Gabre Dilla"......