Sign in to follow this  
SAGAL

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

SAGAL   

"If the value of the world was equal to that of the wing of a mosquito by Allah, He would not have allowed any Kaafir even a drink of water from it." Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Thus, the value of this world is not even worth a wing of a mosquito. But, the majority of the people spend their life, time and energy in seeking this worldly life. It's amazing to see what people do to get a mosquito's wing!!!

On the other hand, the deen of Islam is very precious and expensive. Even Rasulullah (SAW), the leader of all the prophets, had to shed his blood for this deen. My dear friends, let us see how much time do we spend behind the mosquito's wing and how much time we spend for the deen of Islam.

May Allah give us the understanding. Ameen.

SAGAL   

Sports Car vs. Quraan - a nice story

A young man was getting ready to graduate college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man waited signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the morning of his graduation his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box.

Curious, but somewhat disappointed the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Quran. Angrily, he raised his voice at his father and said "With all your money you give me a Quran?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the holy book.

Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He had not seen him since that graduation day.

Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care things. When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search his father's important papers and saw the still new Quran, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened the Quran and began to turn the pages.

As he read those words, a car key dropped from an envelope taped behind the Quran. It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words...PAID IN FULL.

How many times do we miss ALLAH blessings because they are not packaged as we expected?

Hibo   

frown.gif...Sad story....but powerful message.

Jazak-allah khairan sis...may ALLAH reward you for sharing that with us.

Hibo   

that was great sis...thanks for reminding us jazaaka allaha

i guess is time aan busta kajaf jafay my kitaab don't remember the last time i open it....but definatly gonna start doing it sometime soon insha allah

salaama

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt