Sign in to follow this  
Muslimah

Any strange experiences cuz of ur hijab???

Xafsa   

Sorry I'm late with my reply...

Me and my sisters were driving from the bank on our way back home when we reached a stop light...next to us there was a car with 2 white guys and a girl...I was looking at them amazed at how pink their skin was when one of the guys started laughing...then right when I was making my right turn he yelled " nice bed sheet"!!

Me and my sister looked at each other and started laughing so hard I could hardly drive! When we went home and told our family...they thought for sure we lost our minds.....my brother got mad...he's like " some one makes fun of you and all you could do is laugh?!"

I was laughing because I'm looking at them think" what is up with that pink skin!!" and their looking at my hijaab..walaahi wax leeyska ogyahay aa yar :D

This happened to my ayeeyo...

Her and my sister were walking down the streets of mnpls...my grandmother wears a jilbaab so when she walks and its windy outside it flaps behind her. So this white guy on a bike was behind them for a while and right when he was about to pass them he yelled " nice cape superwomen" My grandmother looked at my sister and said Naa muxuu yiri ninka...naa muxuu rabaa jini qabaha? :D