Sign in to follow this  
Bokero

A proposal to the END this Madness

Bokero   

Pleaseeee

I didn’t start this topics so that people can point fingers blame at each other!!! The interesting thing about the Somali conflict is that it has many victims but surprisingly no perpetrators... the sooner people start accepting we are all guilty and focus on what unites us rather than the little that divides us we may start feeding our hungry, and treat our sick and educate our young...

Going back to the topic..

Lander... I am for punishing the architects of crimes, and for the sake of peace and justice, for without justice there cannot be reconciliation.....Apologies if i appeared to have overlooked the crimes committed in 1988...

On the referendum i think all Somalis should accept such move as means to end the impulse... i am not from Somaliland but would accept the results of such a move..as far as opposing groups are given ample time to put their case to the population of that region.. For the elites in Slander i would urge them to compromise and agree to such exercise and also respect its outcome... Somalis have to start accepting democratic system as means to solve difference...

Fabregas   

^^Because that's what Ibrahim Demoqaradi Lincoln would do!

:D

@bokero, why would a state( or an entity

) that has declared itself independent some 18 years ago decide to hold a referendum( on the very same issue) ? Weli maan fahmin!

The "elites" would argue the "people" have already decided to seperate. A case of democracy triumphing they would say!

And, with regards to Somali warlords, you and I know both know that they have their supporters( from the Somali clan network and the international community). Remember the warlord who use was arrested in Sweden?

BG

Dear Bokero,

Let the madness end starting with you. While you're still trying to use part of your brain to bring solutions to Somaliland, you're in advertently short changing your goal of bringing a solution to Somalia. I believe the sooner you realize, the Solution for Somalia doesn't rest with Somaliland the better. Inshallah, Allah will bring relief for both Somaliland and Somalia.