Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

I never thought that they are as ****** as they are(somali war lords)

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Dear Sayfulaah-almasluul – Perhaps it would have been better to ask my stance on the issue of “crimes against humanity” in lieu of condemning me to being either supportive, or one of the “warlords” as you put it which I must admit is rather judgmental, premature on your part if I may say so. If you wish to address the issue of “suspects of crimes against humanity”, suspects at this stage not criminals as it has not been proven by a court of law that the said crimes have been committed by the said individuals, we could do so in its own time. Until otherwise have been proved, I reckon they remain innocent, unless we wish to disregard the “guilty/innocent” concept. It is the principal and blanket sentencing I oppose.

Whilst I fervently deplore the present near stateless status in some parts of Somalia, the ensued disintegration of the state, and the mismanaged political process and the apparent lack of leadership on the part of the Somali leaders, which is the nucleus of the matter, I was, and remain supportive of the organised rebellion which brought an end to the tyranny of the Barre regime. Hence, see no harm in Yussuf’s admission "i am one of the few who started the civil war in somalia". You would not be by any chance suggesting the status quo should have been sustained and the country should have remained under tyranny under the old regime, would you mate?

Does that clarify my stance before you send me to the gallows, old chap?

A.Tukachevsky – my brother, before you blow your brain out of frustration, the discussion began with Sayfulaah-almasluul’s observation that “ ….
they do not know how to talk,they do not know what to talk about and even do not know how to displine infront of such a high profile people like prisdent Moi
”, and ruling “ ……
their behaviour in peace talk was disgracefull,they are really war criminals and diserve to be put on internatioal criminal court
”.

Again if we wish to address the issue of “crimes against humanity”, and who is done what, to whom, and when, we could do so under the thread “Somalia: Crimes against humanity” where victims names, suspects’ names, locations, incidents could be recorded. Your contributions shall be immensely appreciated by the victims and the society as a whole as mere talk based on hear-say will not quite do it. As and when they have been found guilty of the said crimes, I shall be by your side in condemnation, but without evidence and collaborating testimonials based on facts, provable beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, international or otherwise, our arguments have no basis, thus futile. Are you in synch with now, old boy?

And by the way according to historical findings, Hitler was half-Jewish (from mother’s side), thus his drive to annihilate anyone of that faith.

Cheers.

my apology to you samuari warrior I did not intend to brand you as war lords supportive but only to draw you attention to the reality on ground that the somali war lord carried out criminal activity that cuased destruction and losting human lives inorder to gain power.this absolutely one thing that we all agree if mau say so.do we need prove that? just have a look the scare onn the somali's face.families are lost simply because margan and his similar war lords wanted to take power!!!!!!! :confused: do we need courrt to rule guilty or no guilty?sometimes you do not need that.for example if one woman got pregnant and does not have legal husban acording to our own judgment we can say she is guilty of adultry ,same applys to somali war lords we see the destruction and killing and murders they carried out in motherland.

Apology accepted mate and extended if offended in turn – no worries. And I do hear you Bruv loud and clear as to the realities on the ground, atrocities inflicted upon the innocent, crimes committed by scoundrels and desperado rogues of alike, and as much as I deplore the ghastly, gruesome deeds of the past, I remain convinced considering the mindset in motion that proving the “suspects of crimes against humanity” guilty of all accounts will not be a breeze or a walk in the park, and unless database of names, locations and periods had been compiled, its discussing whilst might be of some relief to many will not remedy nor redress the iniquitous nature of the bloodshed and transgressions genocidal in nature.

As much as some revere whilst many loathe the following individuals shall remain in the figment of our imaginations for centuries in one way or another.

Igal (father of Somaliland), Tuur, Ina Kaahin, Ina Biixi, Siilaanyo, Riyaale and more;

Yussuf (founder of SSDF and father of Puntland), Morgan, and others;

Shaargaduud, Xaabsade, Sh. Madoobe;

Aideed Sr (USC his brainchild), Mahdi, Ato, Qanyare, Suudi, Hiiraale, Jees, Mohamed Dheere, Qalaad, Aideed Jr., Gabyow,

And the list goes on ...

It is worth noting that as much as we agree or disagree of their daemonisation or admiration, they shall remain historical figures, some of legendary magnitude in some corners, and shall remain enigma of adverse commemoration and virtuous paradox in the same light.

Happy 26th and 1st of July to all.

So long!

samurai

bro,

let me first of all congratulate the somali people on their days of celebrating independence from those white dogs. i am happy in knowing that guys like you are still celebrating our days of independence which is difficult in the situation that the somali people are in.

i would also like to apolgize for my last post if it made you feel offended which my nss-hawk seems to think has.

you failed to excuse yourself out of the matter concerning hitler though bro. you said in one of your previous postings,that the reason that hitler mass-murdered jews was that he was half-jewish. when i made it obviuos that that was absurd to suggest you TRIED to back-paddle yourself out of the difficult position that you put yourself into by having a weak excuse like ''it was metaphorical'' as your defence.

come on samurai i know you can do better.

Brother A.Tukachevsky, I do apologise should you found any of my comments offensive or untoward for such was never the intent. And yours accepted old chap.

Would it surprise you though that I hardly subscribe to the Jewish holocaust phenomenon, nor the lionisation, deifying of Churchill, Stalin, Mussolini and Roosevelt whilst demonising Hitler?

The slave trade epitomises a holocaust of the worse kind for me.

Nonetheless, many happy returns to all!

Cheers.