Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Ministers in UAE --- Somaliland Passport Accepted

May be you personally because as you said before you have access to riyaale's "presidential budget" and as your signature picture is showing you are the guy enjoying cigarette in the background.. :D

loool ,, it is only that the price went high and we have the money so we can still buy raashinka ,, it is not the end of the world u know ,,,

for those qaxooti ,, yeah the NGOs are helping them until it is over very soon IA ,,, :D

Nothing is wrong as long as i can sleep on the streets without fear .....

Harbar fadhigo lagdin la fudud...you minimizing the severing of the thousands of Hargeysaawis and ridiculing their inability to feed themselves because the horrible policies of the secessionist mafia. God help us...if Yey do not remove these gangs from the city soon, it is time I have to recommend my people from Daami to migrate to other regions..... redface.gif

Hunguri   

loooooooooooool@ Jacaylbro. Waaryaa Jacaylbro dee Qabiil is not allowed niyow ;) . Adigaa shiish wanaag isku doontaye meel ku dhuumo. LooooL, even if you hide the shadow of a crow. They will for sure shoot you in the head looooooooool.

A.J.   

TUT, TUT , TUT

I cant believe PPL are arguing which of somalis in mogdisho or hargeysa is starving more.

PPL all our people have it hard, So lets not boast about who has it harder.