Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland leaders visit SOOL..Pics

me   

No offence taken man. I am just a confused young man, that has played too many computer games. Does that answer your question

If I really thought killing those guys would solve anything, I wouldn't hesitate at all. First we need to find what we will replace them with, once we got that, they are gone, you can count on me smile.gif

Khalaf   

Cool my brother I feel ya man. But you know who we can replace those old dudes with? People with aqeeda-Islam. Look at those pictures not one young person or a woman in sight. Just some old fat belly dudes with cains. :D

But u know in somalia the more gray hairs u got the more you know.

me   

Dude you must be kidding, I am Somali, I believe in Somalinimo. Age doesn't matter, if there are old men around that want to serve the interest of our people then we will follow them. The whole alqeeda shenanigan, I am sorry, don't be mislead by the lie. This is not in the interest of our people. We should follow our own path and create our own model nation, a nation for the Somalis. We should not go from one form of colonialism to the other. It is time to resurrect the ancient Somali Empire. It is time to purify our language and culture from foreign influences and it is time for the Somali race to prosper.

Khalaf   

Brother, the age reference was in our culture ppl respect a man of 50 for example more then a young man of 20.

I am confused sxb: What is this lie u talking about? Are u calling upholding Islam, having a leadership with aqeedah a lie, a colonization foreign? What is this ancient Somali Empire you talking about? And what is Somali race without Islam? Do explain. Thanks.

uchi   

Perhapes go down to the flight center and book ourselves some tickets to visit the country and see what we can do there?

I hear everyone is waiting for the educated diaspores to coordinated a direction to bring about effective change.

Perhapes we are the generation that should return and do just that.

Am I alone in suggesting this?

uchi   

I always thought of setting up a donation system through SOL, for the purpose of using it for projects inside Somalia, with all the paperwork and feedback on how it could be implemented with transparent results etc

Perhapes its just a dream.

me   

Khalaf bro me and you are not on the same frequency, lets leave it at that. The lie is this whole radical Islamist revival that is used to destroy islam more. Radical Islam is a western tool and its intent is the subjugation of the islamic people.

About the reference of the Somali empire and the Somali race. We are a distinct race you can not deny that. And the Somali empire is the lands of the Somali Nation.

Uchi and Che, I am down with you. Lets make a programme that we agree on. So write down what you would like to see (minus ur own corrupt desires)

Khalaf   

Originally posted by me:

Khalaf bro me and you are not on the same frequency, lets leave it at that. The lie is this whole radical Islamist revival that is used to destroy islam more. Radical Islam is a western tool and its intent is the subjugation of the islamic people.

my friend i never talked abut "radical islamist"...but only Islamic aqeedah. There is only One Islam-One GOd, One Quran, One Nabi, One Kabba. There is no Radical, moderate, libral, ect Islam. But ONE ISLAM.

u are right my brother me and u are not on the same page, I know cats like you like u said: U believe in "somalinimo", I believe in Islamnimo. Somalinimo wont unite somlia...or lead Somalia. Somalia is somewhat like ancient arabiya with warrying polythesists tribes...only Islam united them....here too. Maybe Inshallah in future yrs I will be head of court in Puntland :D

me   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

u are right my brother me and u are not on the same page, I know cats like you like u said: U believe in "somalinimo", I believe in Islamnimo. Somalinimo wont unite somlia...or lead Somalia. Somalia is somewhat like ancient arabiya with warrying polythesists tribes...only Islam united them....here too. Maybe Inshallah in future yrs I will be head of court in Puntland
:D
[/QB]

Its never too late to switch sides brother. Somalinimo will save Somalia and nothing else.

We the somalilanders we dont suport the courts nor de we suport yusuf

We dont wan a barbaric sharia law wich cuts of hands tell me what it will bring 2 somaliland cutting of heads and stone woman if the do zina.

Read suratal waqiya and suratal al muhammad

Thye will all tell u islam is not a force only it says fight in the name of the islam when they attack u but dont force ppl into islam if they are allread muslim.

We in somaliland have dariiqatal al qaadiriya al sunnah we celbrate zyaraaz mawla ta anabbi

What the courts hate becous they are wahabis who call everthing bidha but we know better