Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Pro court website: more fighters defect from Alfurqan to A/Qaybdeed..

Juje   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

JUje please let me come down to ur leave for a breif moment. open ur ears and listen up closly. If ina hasan is a Sheik so is MAxamed Dheer if inda adde is anything close to a wadad then abdi qeyqeydiid is muufti.

And we have all ways known that Sheik Abdiallahi is sheik of all of them. They learned from him.

hassan aweys and the rest of the United southern courts look up to wadadaka joogah Baydabo.

Let them attack baydabo so that malaclin can crack the wipe. And teach them a few lessons or two because they still not done with duksii.

This sort of mentality is reason the 'maxakamiin' are winning the hearts of the millions of Somalis.

The filth in Raadmiirs mind should be eradicated for one and all.

I got no problem with ****** people I'm serious>

But why the disception, don't you believe that the nacallah for your support of people that u and i know are theifs, there fathers and fathers before them as well. Maybe it time that you repented and stoped this foolish games of wadadoh. Or other wise the big Sheik Abdiallah is going to march.

It not the fault of reer muqdisho, it's their leaders if they have any because so far all i can tell there is guy calling for jihad and another is not.

Agree with me MY Boy if you like but i'm goingt to anwser the question Sheik Duke has. The question is why United Southern Courts can't bring law and order to areas they control. The

reason being reer muqdisho are ********** if you don't point them in a direction they most like fight within. SO don't wait any time soon for the crimnals to stop fighting honestly do they know anything but.

[ October 31, 2006, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Juje   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

The

reason being reer muqdisho are *********** if you don't point them in a direction they most like fight within.

Indeed...!

[ October 31, 2006, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

LOooooooooooooooooooooool

genius indeed

Nice way to end a topic eeh.

I enjoy your mentally but like i all ways say never underestimate.