Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

A question for brother Nuur

Coloow   

Nuur saaxib marka kowaad soo dhowow. waa nin qaxooti ah oo ka yimid somalinet- waa ninkii reer garam garam oo aay qarabada ahaayeen reer qurac iyo reer qansax!

Bro, I have been thinking of starting a dream project in africa. I have over nearly a quater of century dwelled on the idea of having a donkey farm in somalia. Having studied the problems of the continet and somalia in particular, I have concluded that the major problem facing the people is lack of water..or to put it more clearly accessability of water.

I have also concluded that the animal whose contribution is mostly underestimated is the donkey. I honestly believe that the donkey has the potential to help africans survive.

Imagine having a donkey farm to breed donkeys that could be sold and used as water transport in the dry semi-arid areas of Mudug, Nugaal, Galgaduud, the bay region, bakool and gedo. Not to mention the garamgaram-land.

I have since last year being investigating how best I could raise some funds to make this dream come true. with the grace of Allah, I am hoping that after I have acquired the best degree that humanbeings give to each other I can be able to embark on this endeavour.

I have considered not only breeding but also marketing the produce of the donkey. Through various research I have, for example, found that what we consume in hambuger chains are horse meat. this could be substituted for donkey meat 9or zebra). I have also this wild fantacy of making donkey cheese.

But there is one major problem! As the son of dhal-owliyaad I have the religious aspect to take into consideration. I have asked several muslim scholars about their views on this idea. Frankly Nuur, the answers were unequivocal. Most of them, without refering to any sura or hadith claim that anything to do with a donkey is xaaram. others rebuff at the idea of aqoonyahan waxaasi ka fikaryo!

therefore, my learned brother Nuur, help me.

Nur   

Walaal Baadiyow,

I am really touched by your welcome, specially on the back of a Donkey, I can not express my jubiliation and gratitude for a Rer garam Garam's hospitality, I can picture myself landing from the 1973 Russian DAALLO plane, and as I look below, I see, a late model Donkey waiting to drive me off to my Hotel in The reer Garam Garam land. I ahave always known you as hospitable people, but your fascination with the Donkey Philanthropy left me speachless.

Anyway, after reading your post, I feel we belong to the same breed, a rare breed indeed, and if anything has to be preserved, it should be people like me and you, not donkeys.

Technically speaking though, Donkey meat is Xaraam ( Forbidden) in Islamic Sharia, it was made Xaraam by a Xadith of the Rasul SAWS. But Horse meat is xalaal ( Allowed), if you can find it.

Now , I am all for philanthropy, but don't you think starting with Donkeys business is kinda weird, brother?

I have many enterpreneurial ideas, such as irrigation and power, let me know what we want to accomplish, I will be able to add more to it. With one condition, as you promised me before, I will need the hand of the Reer Garam Garam Chiefs Daughter for marriage, if a reer Qurac man is acceptable. I can elctrify the whole village with Nur Lighting, the village will never be the same, so let me know what you think.

Much Love for The People of Garam Garam

From Reer Qurac

This is cag Biciid, signing off.

Coloow   

Nuur, salaan 114 quraanka kariimka ah iga gudoon akhi.

Thanks alot for your prompt reply. Indeed saaxib I am contempleting doing something in africa. I went to garamgaramland last year and I was fascinated by the simplicity of life. My dad 82 lives in a remote area herding cattle. and insha allah I am thinking of abandoning my western life to perhaps do some kind of livestock farming.

I am insha allah going to start some kind of business which involves animals- the donkey was an original idea laakin lo'oleey baan noqonayaa!

Gabar waa lagu siinayaa sxb!!! xaggaasi dadka dega gabdhaha waa lais siyaa! reer abtigeey baan kaaga raadinayaa.

p.s sxb magacaan aad iigu yeertay ka tir meesha!

Nur   

Saaxib

you write: Gabar waa lagu siinayaa sxb!!! xaggaasi dadka dega gabdhaha waa lais siyaa! reer abtigeey baan kaaga raadinayaa.

I am honored beyound words! I take off my cimmaamad for you.

Let me know how I can help you develop your business, I have ideas beyound your imagination for development, but, we need some peace before we emobark on any ambitious Development plans.

Nur

Nur   

Baadiyow br.

Whatever happen to your last trip to Kenya? I am still waiting for your answer bro. I cants stop thinking of good old days in garamgaramland.

Nur

Nur   

Caaqil Bro.

Whatever happened to your entreprenurial philanthropy initiative for garamgaramland? what about the cattle business? or have you joined the Nairobi Somali Anarchist Convention?

My Nostalgic memories of garamgaramland are hard to fade away, let me know how we can help the Garamgarams.

Nur

Coloow   

Nuurow,

Marka hore waxaan adiga iyo dhamaan muslimiinta u rajeeynayaa ramadhaan wanaagsan.

Marka ku xigta, waxaan kuu sheegayaa in reer garamgaram aay kugu mahadcelinayaa sida aad ugu dhex muuqato moowjadaan. Waxaan la hadlay guddoomiyaha garamgaram sheikh-shariif-gabaaba. Wuxuu igu yiri sheikh Nuur iga gaarsi inaan siinayaa gabadhii muslimo! Haddaba waxaa lagaa doonayaa inaad bixiso fadii.

The donkey project would commence sometime next year. Actually, I have spoken to my dhal-awliyo dad and he says the donkey's contribution should be seen in a wider framework in which the camel, the cow and sheep interplay to make garamgaramland a place of envy.

Inshallah, I am making a project proposal to a gaalo run-foundation to investigate the donkey's contribution in respect to entrepeneurship in africa..Marka afar faataxa ayaa laiskaga baahanayahay.

What do you think of the following titles for an eventual paper:

a) The inter-face of life and death on garamgaram countryside- A tribute to the donkey

2) The donkey dimension- an entrepreneural perspective.

3) Between the camel and the city- the donkey as the caretaker.

Coloow   

Ina Libax sankataabte, saaxib

Gumburiga guurayo

Gaashaanka gacanta

Geediga keeba ku gudboon?

Mashuuracaan waa mashruuc ballaran sxb. Waqtugaan xaadirka ah, waa abeeydin..laakin markuu curto waan kula socodsiin doonaa.

Nur   

Caqil and LibaaxSanKaTaabte

I am lost here, if this project is a serious project, then by all means, e-Nuri Venture Capital would like tto look into it in detail, we require a professional business plan, and a due dilligence process paid for by the freinds of the Dameer foundation.

Upon examining the far reaching expected contribution of this animal on one hand, and the Animal cruelty Organization's counter points, the need of the community and the Somali mens pride of being associated with this "Democratic Party Symbolic" Animal, we will do our best to structure a financing scheme that will benefit the Dameer, the Donors and the Dadka.

Caqil, I think that " The donkey dimension- an entrepreneural perspective " to be the best of the three choices.

Caqil Bro, I am speechless to marry into the Garamgarams, this is the best way for me to lay down my roots, and thus my beliefs in the middle of the honest and great Garamgaram people, I need supporters of my cause, I can picture myself as the future in law of the Caqil of Garamgaram.

Now can you list the protocol steps for followed by the Garamgarams, i know that they require guns as a gift and I am a pacifist, I do not believe in guns as a means of settling disputes, so how are we going about this?, but on the bright side, I am a great cook, the garamgaram girl will never cook again.

Nur

raula   

ASW walaaloyaal.

Bro, Caaqil I couldn't pass your intriguing entrepreneual innovation of starting/reviving a Donkey business in Somalia? I hope you are kidding? [as bro. NUR mentioned)Yes, as far as my religious knowledge serves me..DONKEY PRODUCE is XARAM(let alone its produce- cheese and such)-So my suggestion to you, instead of initiating such a controversial business, why not EXPAND on the philantropic uses of CAMELS(and their produces as well)-since this animal has been used for many many years and still is. Nevertheless, you will be CONSERVING one of our (somali)heritages -meaning the BEACON of SOMALI CULTURE=CAMEL.

like I said-its just a thought; nevermind my interruption-plz do continue with your cirrolley talk.

Ramadan Kareem to all!

Nur   

Baadiyow bro.

Your man, friend of the Garm garam East African people , Mr. Obama Bin Palin is about to win the US Presidency ( According to eNuri Political Forecasting Service), How can Obama ( A Democrat Donkey) help the Garam Garam people and your Philanthropy programs thrive?

Nur