Sign in to follow this  
DAD

2004 Presidential elections...

DAD   

Habeenwanaagsan, marka hore.

I wanted to know who you'd all think, will win this election. I think we have 5 months till the next election.

LANDER   

Mos def. Bush will win,

Not only have they raised mad money (by the end it should be aroun 200 million), but they got most of the american populous brainwashed specially on matters of "National Security". My favorite candidatefor democrats is John Kerry , if he manages to be the main candidate, he might give Bush some trouble. On the other hand it would be sad to see a corrupt zionist like Joseph Lieberman emerge as democratic candidate.

MD   

Oh BUSH will win, he is on a role come on we all know how USA's little system works,"destroy the muslims" you bomb one muslim country definitely you'll win the election, remember what cliton use to do every election..

AYOUB   

Lander I hope you know that John Kerry is Yahudi too! This 'war hero' admits that his commando unit killed innocent civilians in Vietnam but denies he changed his Yidish name to fool the Irish in Massachusetts.