Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Shir ka dhacay Ceerigaabo.

RedSea   

I have never in my entire life seen or witness many falsely written statements.

Where are the names of teh people who attended the shir, the names of the voices.

I bet the author just wrote this to make it seem as though Somaliland troops are on the run..

Xudeedi   

I bet the author just wrote this to make it seem as though Somaliland troops are on the run..

The chiefs called the conference as a preemtive measure in Ceerigabo and it was mainly intended to observe and sustain the peace.

RedSea   

To sustain peace is one thing, however to exeggerate as though Pland forces are at the door steps and possibly attacking the city is just false.

Somaliland troops are based in Xiinsoor right now, these peeps need not to defend anything man.

Xudeedi   

You can perceive the content of the news the way you want, but the conflict extending into this peaceful city is highly probable. The locals with the support of a cluster clans representing both entities are on the fringes and outer layers of Ceerigaabo and are equiped with superior armory. It was prudential step for the chiefs to come in and launch preemtive measure by calling for an emergency meeting.

It was also the elders in Dhahar who made it possible the peaceful withdrawal of SL militia on the outskirts of the town of Dhahar.

O’ dear Mujahid SNM – where did you say the Somaliland national army were? ‘Xiinsoor’, eh? You did not by any chance mean ‘Gelinsoor’, did you mate? O' no, it ‘Xiingalool’? Or was it? If you do not even know the terrain, why bother with the claims old boy? It appears the landers are in dire desperation of jumping all over the map, eh?

Some comic, you are smile.gif

tata...