Sign in to follow this  
Haddad

It is time to rescue Islam from the Talibani Courts in Mogadishu - Bashir Goth

Haddad   

Originally posted by DinkiWinki:

I asked my iman this question and he was annyoed and said that i should not worry about them and look after my own soul.

You talk to your iman and ask he questions? I know you meant imam, and since I don't know what you meant by the rest of your comments/questions, my suggestion is you should first work on expressing yourself clearly to a working degree, and then come back to ask questions in topics that relate to it or in a new one. Yet better, take the advice of NGONGE.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

how islam is a tolerant religion when we have to believe that 5/6th of the human race alive at this moment will burn in hell forever.

Tolerant religion?

Tolerant of what? Promoscuity, Nationalism,

Gender Confusion aka Equality, Science? Other religions?

What is the basis of Tolerance and Rejection in

Islam?

Anyways, Walaal if you can do some research and try to answer these q's, you might be able to find some of the answers that you are looking for.

You can always type in 'google' and do a search.

Fi Amanillah

DinkiWinki,

Let me tell you this, I know you sound somewhat dissatisfied with Islam due to the extent of your Jahli (extreme ignorance), but don't you think its Ok for you to make a comparative studies among all spiritual faiths in the world, so that you can appreciate the excellence of Islam? I have so far alot of suspicions on your true identity. I think its OK to believe that you are an spy or an agent for the British government!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

DinkiWinki,

Let me tell you this, I know you sound somewhat dissatisfied with Islam due to the extent of your Jahli (extreme ignorance), ....

u know i was just cruising heya tonite and i came upon this comment! a gentleman throwing a comment like this to his own kind! it really shock me to my core!! i mean! if your label your own with words like extreme ignorance, where does that leave us and u bro!! plz respect others opinions, if u dont agree with it..!

and the other thing! when responding to lady's thread, where is the respect bro!! la yaab is to much here bro!! plz show respect for the ladies bro! they are the same khalaq as your mom and sistas!! a true moslem need to do that all de time!! or r u just a religion user!!!

plz, do as your religion demands and apologize to dinki and i hope she forgives u bro!! :mad: