Sign in to follow this  
military

HEY YO NASIR !

military   

HEY SUP BRO I JUST READ UR TOPIC ABOUT SOMALILAND AND HOW U THINK WERE LOSING WERE LOSING THE FIGHT ON TERR0RISM BUT I WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TERRORISTS WHO KILLED THE KENYAN WOMAN AND WOUNDED THE GERMAN MAN WERE CAPTURED HOURS LATER BY THE POLICE OF THE TOGDHEER REGION THEY WERE ONLF REBELS, HMMMMMMM NO SURPRISE THERE.SO I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE POLICE OF TOGDHEER FOR THEIR GOOD WORK.

GOD BLESS SOMALILAND

AND ALL YOU HATERZ BURN!

Nasir   

Did you just say onlf , see i was right, in my post I have suspected the onlf, those rer badiye nomads are crossing the line bro, I am glad we have captured them and I hope somaliland performs public execution to show who ever send that we won't tolerate such terrorist acts. Thanks bro for the info

god bless somaliland

Congratulations to the Duuba Caas Police Force of Togdheer and the courageous people of Dhooqoshoyo who brought these culprits to justice.

Word from Hargeysa is that these culprits are Al-Itixaad supporters who recently came from Mogadishu. It is widely speculated that these men were hired by the TNG to destablize Somaliland. Several thousand dollars were found in the possession of these men when they were caught.

Again congratulations to the people and police force of Togdheer! This capture is a serious blow to the enemies and opponents of Somaliland independence.

Saalixa   

i was just listening to bbc and cracked up real bad

niqaab bay xidheen oo haween bay iska dhigeen kulaha

alah maxa wax la arki doona.

who ever does these cowardly acts, killing ppl for no reason has a severe mental disablity and will pay the price in this world and the akhira

alahay baa khashifay, and is it true that so called president from Muqdisho send these guys?

what a hypocrite.