Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

This is the Ethiopia they prostrate for.........

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^
:D

Ayuub dicaayda wan ka ogoladay lakin adiga you're not allowed. cawar bad eska tahay xaggad signs of improvements ka arki laheed
:D

Rageedi, walle wuu iska celiyey. :D:D

Fabregas   

I think the somewhat blasphemous attack in the title of the thread and the naming of sol individuals was uneccesary. Lakin Kashafa waa nin dagaal ku jira, so what can we do?

Coloow   

Geel.-jire, what is so "blasphenous" in the title sxb?

There are individuals on this website who hold the views of the TFG. They worship the culture of warlordism, hatred and everything evil. so, what is wrong with naming them?.

You will see them use every opportunity to glorify the ocupation of our people. They will use every opportunity to copy and paste articles that support the ***** government from tribal sites.

How many times have we read articles where some individuals are named as 2 IUC2 supporters? anti-TFG supporters? and in the worst case " Clan" lovers.

I think what kashafaa has expressed is mild.

I think everybody knows everybody here in SOL ,,, name them or not it is clear that we have different ideas and different thinkings.

Kashafa   

As expected, my questions go unanswered. Like I've said countless times before: "How does one justify the unthinkable ? How does one rationalise the impossible ?"

Leave it to the local contingent of Etho apologists to duck & dodge when the heat gets turned up. What's even more amusing is the "That bad boy hurt my feelings, I'm not gonna talk to him" line. Thick skin will do you much good in the world of politics, yaa jamaacah.

Above all tho, above the tribal rhetoric, above the flip-flopping, above the hypocrisy, the most disgusting attitude I've witnessed on these boards is the readiness of some(very few, u count'em on one hand) nomads to insulate themselves from the horrors that happen on ground. Quick to decry any atrocity that happens as 'hearsay' and 'sensationalism'. Any suffering is attributed to 'collateral damage'. And my all-time favourite: shifting the blame to the victims themselves. It doesn't go any lower than that.

Same nomads then come here and tell us about their families, about what their little children did yesterday(oh how so cute!), writing amateur-hour poems to them and what not. Families and children that are safe and sound in government-subsidized dwellings while their counterparts on ground literally rent trees for shelter. Grandmothers who have to fend of rapists in uniform, indiscrimate shelling by heavy guns that wipe out entire families, all attributed to hearsay, propoganda, and liar news outlets like Kismayonews and the New York Times.

Karma is a b!tch, wa kamaa tadeenu tudaan. For their loved one's sake, I hope they grasp that concept before it's too late.

Khalaf, ina adeer, you're taking all this way too personal. All you had to do was comment on the NYT article. Here you go off on a tangent talkin' bout 'Violet is a gacal'. lol, focus, yakhay, focus.

If it's any consolation, you are one intruiging cool dude. You were the inspiration for my Kooshin Balaq-Balaq charachter. Ghetto boy-turned-Tol-ka advocate-while-still-struggling-with-the-truth-and-reality. That'd make for some cool TV, I tell ya. Anyway, I had some reservations about your Islamic scruples, but hey, just like mentor Sakhar, you possessed an uncanny ability to turn the Islam-meter on and off, depending on topic of discussion.

Word of advice, for what it's worth: Ditch the inferiorty complex, ditch the clan rhetoric, all it will do is consume you and condemn you to a life of bitterness, hate, and hawaan. Just take a look at where it took, Jalle Siad(died in exile), Aideed Sr(shot by his own men), and A/Y(hunted like a dog).

Oops, just called A/Y a dog. My bad. smile.gif

Khalaf   

Kashafa, Kashafa, my brother horta never hard feelings aiit, we are brothers and men. Sxbow all I said was to focus on the problems at hand, deal with the issues even on a relevant and important topic such as this to discuss amongst nomads you screwed up the topic though u realized late, but as seen too often u couldn’t help it and did what u do best inaad ku heestiid magaacyaada raag kaleey, and more you and the crew as evident in this very thread again can't seem to help but to stress about ppl’s uncles, and their tol. Maxa ka galeey raag kaley adeerkood iyo tolkod bal? war hooy balaayo ma aniga or meshaan caqli ma jiro? ..... Check this aiit, I for one don’t agree with our brother Jac on politics afterall he supports the dismemberment of Somalila, but he is a reasonable brother that a man can sit down at the table and deal bidness with and reach an agreement to solve this unfortunate situation we as a ppl find ourselves in, like him I believe in dialogue. There is a way to discuss issues sxbow....his tol or adeero I don’t care to mention nor is it relevant or important to cry and sing about dat namean....markaan kuu calacalo adeerka was saas JB, your toolka JB.... you JB “tribalist” tolka ba raacdeey ect ect tolka tolka tolka.........u know what u and the crew do best perhaps subconsciously yaa akkhi.....ninyahow waxa jawaab igu filaan waraa xaarkaad iga deew ma garthay, ma adiga iyo tolkaad ba raaca marka? Yaa feel me? Cool. Give men something else to work with.....sideey reer badiyaha ba uu hadleeysa, hadaana waxa ii keentay inaad dahdiid aniga Khalaf ahh will be consumed by "bitterness, hate" lool war sxbow maxa ka khaldaan? sii cadi ma tahid masa asxaabta u know the cat who used to occupy ur signature ba ku taawabarey? Hello kuku.........Ina adeero I thank u for your concern, lakiin rest assured qashiinkaas aad ka hadleeysiid and that u want pin on aniga, aad iyo aad baan uu ga fogahey alxamdu. And finally, I said it before and I'll say it again, the somali issue is very complicated u and I both know that, but the bulk of somali problems is squarely the fault of the its inhabitants. If as a man for example I can not keep the order of my family and household, and as a family we can’t unite and work together for our own interests and better ourselves, there is no reason to fault my neighbors or “outsiders” who are working for their interests even if it contridicts mines, ma garthay.

"Oops, just called A/Y a dog."

^^^^So? U say that like that supposed to mean somthin to me....or is it ur clanish subconscious again? ;) but sxbow on da real u do sing the names of other men way too much....its aint healthy...dont waste ur energy on cats that don’t even know u exist namean.