Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

LEAVE SOMALILAND ALONE!!!!

qoslaaye   

HI, IM NOT FROM SOMALILAND IM FROM SOMALISKY BUT I SUPPORT THEM DOING THEIR OWN ADMINSTRATION. SO MANY SOMALIS KEEP ON DISCUSSING ABOUT SOMALILAND AS NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE SOMALI UNITY. BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMALILAND PLEASE LOOK FOR THE OTHER SOMALIS AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE UNITED AND HAVE A SAFE HEAVEN FOR REUNITING SOMALI. LOOK ONLY THE CAPITAL "MOGADISHO" HAS MORE 25 ASSHOLES WHOM WE CALL WARLORD, DOING NOTHING BUT KILLING PEOPLE, THEREFORE YOU ARE TELLING SOMALILAND TO UNITE WITH THESE BEASTS I DONT THINK SO. WHEN WE HAVE THE SOUTH BACK ON ITS FEET AND BURN THE MURDERERLORDS THEN WE CAN LOOK AT THE NORTH SIDE TO OPEN PROPER TALKS. SOUTHLAND SOMALIS SHOULD LEAVE NORTHLAND SOMALIS AT THIS TIME.

ENJOY AND BYE....

i am not a somalilander myself and i have the same feelings as you. most pro-somaliweyn guys here critizise somaliland for wanting to get away from the warlords in mugdisho and the rest of somalia. i know that we all would like to see all of our somaliweyn brothers united, however we must be realistic it is very unlikely to happen. we have our own troubles in the south so first of all we must sort them out before worrying about somaliland. i mean they are looking out for themselves and we should let them. it's their choice if they want to breakaway we have no right whatsoever to determine their future. they are muslims like us and have the freedom of deciding their own future.