Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

BE HEARD!!!

Speak and be heard Please as our opinions are usually influenced by outside sources. Express yourself about Somali affairs. I, for one, always reserved my opinion about politics as there are being formed, changed and though never obsolete in thier thruth.

I don't think i would have preferred the New President but i feel obliged to support him (don't matter much since i won't be living under rule anytime soon) for trial-based, optimistic view on him.

:cool:

InandOut, i think today was a very powerful and significant day for the making of "new" somalia, i personally think noone has the profound depth of such responsibility except a/llaahi yusuf.

because a/llaahi yusuf has NOT even made a good name for him self, amongst his own tribe not to mention other tribes. a/llaahi has even failed as a leader in his previous assignment in Puntland.

But above all those errors and mistakes, i think the oath that he took today will play a powerfull role in his books and what to become out of somalia in the feture...

inspite of everything, i think a/llaahi will make a great leader in making of "new" somalia

this will go down in the history books folks

asxantu