Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Death toll in Somalia

Feb. 24th, 2007.

Death toll: 10

Injured: 300 hundred

and thousands flee.

This is dedicated to the innocent people that lost their lives in this unjust war brought to our land by tfg and their Ethiopian masters. The death toll is doubling every day currently.

From today, this thread will report and outline the number of deaths reported as this carnage continues. Outlook is bleak as long as Ethiopian invaders and their puppet govt hang on power and rule by the bullet.

We request the international govts and organizations not to turn a blind eye to this carnage, but to stop sending so called international tug peace keepers, and to expel and remove all occupying forces from Somali since

the current ethiopian occupying force has invaded and violated the international sovereignty of somalis which a clear violation of all internation rules.

Allahu Yarxamu.

PS: Plz feel free to email this link to all international orgs and govt. This is a carnage and must be stopped and very quickly.

u remember this thread! wat a big difference a year makes...1000snds dead, and millions are in desparato now.

where it go tfg...!

I was born by the river in a little tent

Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since

It's been a long, a long time coming

But I know a change gonna come, it has 2, i cant be held down 4ever.