Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somaliland’s Forthcoming Presidential Election Is Predicted

NGONGE   

I can never stomach such articles. The writer is clearly a supporter of the main opposition party and is trying to paint a nice picture of that party's chances! What confuses me is he conducting his campaign in English? I saw no hint of 'fund raising' in the article.

N.O.R.F   

What do you think of Kulmiye's chances NG? I think developments over the past weeks have swung in their favour.

Ibtisam   

North that is what they all say. :rolleyes:

Ngonge, isn't everyone on some one side, regardless of their claimed position or how impartial they appear, after all he is a Somali guy, why did you expect him not to sacaab gaaraca for someone?

NGONGE   

^^^ Taking sides is one thing, presenting the truth as it should be presented is another. I expect nothing, I only comment on what I see, Ghan.

North,

As things stand Kulmiye seem to be on the rise but there is a long way to go before they can win an election.

Xargaga   

With me Ill tell you not to unduretimate Qaran. They are going to be registered and contest starting from the local elections. UCID will be booted out and the top three will remain. They will change the current course I believe.

THATS IF THE ELECTION WILL TAKE PLACE!

I advice you to visit the newly launched QARAN Party website. They seem more reliable.

Forget about qaran ,,,,

Yes, now it seems Kulmiye is on the raise but don't underestimate UDUB ,, they always take the last minute's chances ,,, now they are carefully observing the kulmiye's activities, and once they study everything then they can do a BIG BEAT :D

Still, Kulmiye need to change his campaigning strategy ........