Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

“'Ragii Jabhada Wadi Kari Wayay Ee Siyaad Bare Dalka Ka Xorayn Kari Waayay” Faysal

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Is this the a friend in need stuff,,,,

No Northerner I am helping you saaxiib, I am helping you to understand that you should present your case without resorting to lazy insults like 'you hate us' , I am sure your capable of defending your precious secessionist cause without calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a hater. We are no longer bright eyed little boys anymore like you said so act like the grown man you want to be.

N.O.R.F   

Ismac ya walad

Look at the context of the thread. An article with quotes from Waraabe is used to try and say the SNM was defeated. I ask, what does that have to do with today's politics apart from trying to score points (tribally inclined points)?

For arguments sake let say the SNM was defeated. How does this (supposed SNM defeat) change or will this change anything? Will the regime come back out of the blue? Will the civil war reverse and we all go back home?

If the piece was used as an overview of the current goings on in SL then that would have been fine but the poster used a quote that changes nothing 'politically'. Hence why i think it was tribally inclined.

Liibaan   

Its called only caring about the opinions of those one has respect for

True, that’s why you asked me this question in the first place, “What is the aim of posting this yaa Cheif?”

I'm glad i have your respect

I have no respect for those who have no respect for themselves, also I don't need their respect

It was you who was saying whats your aim regarding this thread? Stop acting,

me   

Getting all Arabic miyaa? :D is ilaali peacenow might deport you.

Northerner saaxiib this is SOL we all use articles for political reasons and highlight those bits that support 'our' cause.

Now about ina Waraabe's comments, ina Waraabe my favorite secessionist said that the SNM was defeated. We all knew that, but the fact that he ( a contender for the secessionist leadership) said it damages the secessionist myth of SNM martyrs who fought for 'freedom', and 'liberated' the North West region from a 'brutal' regime.

In my opinion thats what the 'Chief is getting at.

Ina Waraabe told the truth and damaged the seccesionist myth and their cause.

Liibaan   

Northern,

It’s a historical fact that the clan-faction of snm was defeated in 1988, and northwest region was under the government rule in 1989-1991, the period followed the tribal faction revolt, Somali government officials and military were in northwest region to January 1991, and there was no wars in north Somalia in 1989, and 1990

If its true that snm really defeated the Somali army in the northwest region, then why snm was absent and not seen in the streets of Hargeysa and Burco in 1989 and 1990, while the foreign diplomats like the American ambassador was visiting Hargeysa, Burco and Barbara during that period of post unsuccessful revolt by snm faction

The fans of Waraabe like you yaa northerner might listen Faysal Waraabe version, I understand when Faysal admits that snm was defeated, its hard for snm fans to dismiss it as propaganda or tribally inclined points

Do you think the clan-state will be recognized, by telling lies like snm won the civil war? NO, 17 years of lies - no gain

Well the piece reflects the current political realities and situation in the SL/triangle (of Hargeysa, Burco, Barbara), Its you northerner who failed to approach the thread that way in the first place, but you resorted to old cheap insults, you only showed your true colors

Today, we have the ruling UDUB faction led by the former NSS officer Riyaale with his NSS team Warrancadde, Abdillahi Ismail (Eeyro), UCID led by Riyaal’s spy, Faysal thinks that he still should spy for Riyaale, Kulmiye=snm led by veteran snm Siilaanyo, always mucaarad hadii hursi loo dhiibin

According to the rules of this site, personal attacks are not allowed, Criticize ideas, not people. You shouldn’t attack the poster, if you don’t like the thread you have always have the option to ignore it

N.O.R.F   

To be honest I'm not interested in what he said and what it means (need a new thread and will take up alot of time I dont have right now).

Rather, i just wished to highlight my thoughts on the aim of this thread. Now that i have done that you can enjoy yourselves.

RedSea   

mr. me and chief,

....still crying and mourning the death of aabow Siyad who died in exile after being chased out by the snm. :D :eek:

Chief,

There were no wars? oh really. Walee xabad run ah inaad aqoon. Maxaa qof been sheega lagala hadlaa.

How hard is it to admit that Barre forces were humiliated and beaten from every corner of Somalia?

Only one rebel was really evective during the height of his wars against the rebels, it was the SNM. It was this movement that made the man whom people never though would give up his seat who called Cumar Arte ghalib to form a political party which would sidetrack the Supreme revolutionary council. That indeed was desperate time and he took desperate measures both politically and militarily.

Me, is the same person who used to hate faysal ,,, and now all of the sudden defending faysal :D

Walee soomaalidii wax baa haysta .....